Sign in to follow this  
Dave B

Saturdays absolute farce!!

I cannot believe I (stupidly) turned down a long day of double-time overtime yesterday at work because I wanted to watch my beloved Norwich City!

Not only was it the price of the ticket I wasted but I lost out on the best part of £250.00 as well!!

Perhaps I should ask for a refund from the board.

Incidentally, if I performed my job the same they way consistently do theirs, then I''d have been "booted out" a long time ago!!

The main problem is that the vast majority of the players out there just don''t give a ''monkeys'' (I''m avoiding the swear-words, just!)

about playing for Norwich!

Perhaps it would do the players good to do a real job for a day - just to see what we have to do to earn the money that pays their wages. There is no passion to the team anymore, they do not seem bothered and at the end of the day don''t seem to be accountable for a bad display.

Ron Saunders used to have his team run up and down Mousehold Heath in all weathers in front of the public - perhaps a bit of humilty would sort them out.

Hello mate,

I know it was a bit sad me turning down "double-bubble" iut would have been worth it (well almost) if we''d won , but I guess I shoild have known better.