Sign in to follow this  
Pape Diop

Chris sutton

Has anyone heard the rumour about Chris Sutton being out of contract in the summer and coming back if we go up? i have also heard he has recently bought a house in Norfolk????Anyone else able to shed any light?

Oh God, wait for it......''well, I heard from his mother''s aunt''s friend''s sister that he was seen in Asda.....''

Seriously though, I wouldn''t be at all surprised if he was buying a house in Norfolk, but I wouldn''t read too much into it.......

suttons family are from around here thats why, near enough his whole family play cricket and come to a village near me every year , i dont think he is out of contract but i would be nice to see him in a city shirt again !

Would love to see it but I cant see him giving up champions league football (having lost all hope of an england cap) next season for simply sentimental reasons.

In a couple of years maybe.

I heard that Darren Eadie is to sign for City next year after undergoing a Six Million Dollar Man style bionic operation to cure him of all his injury problems. He is now unbreakable and comes will a cord that when pulled says 6 phrases, such as "Hmm, so Mr Sheepshanks which over-rated foreigner should we spend our money on?" and "I think Joe Royle always give a fair, honest and totally un-biased opinion of how the referee and the cheating oposition conspired to unfairly make Ipswich lose, when there are quite clearly the richest and most talented club in Sunday League football"