Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Crow in talks with Norwich

A girl who i work with who knows Crow from their school days tells me that Crow has been to have talks with the Canaries.

Crow is apparantly not happy with life at Peterborough and has been having trouble with his landlord and wants a move back, although he does have a bit of bad feeling from how he left in the first place.

Talks are apparantly going at a slow pace, but watch this space.

would rather have him then jarvis! and hendo he was leading youth scorer for years before he left and has continued to score goals at peterbourgh and i remeber when he cam on against middlesbourgh and sent a diving header just wide with his first touch in the premiership! mark wright who was his boss at peterbourgh said he hasnt seen a young predator like him since robbie fowler i think that maybe a bit over the top but still!!

[quote user="I OWN THIS CLUB"]

A girl who i work with who knows Crow from their school days tells me that Crow has been to have talks with the Canaries.

Crow is apparantly not happy with life at Peterborough and has been having trouble with his landlord and wants a move back, although he does have a bit of bad feeling from how he left in the first place.

Talks are apparantly going at a slow pace, but watch this space.

[/quote]

No it is not true.

My Girl friend''s Nan who I also talk to is on the board of Directors at London Road, this is tosh chaps. Plus I went to Caister High school with Danny he don''t want to come back.

Tosh!!!!!!

This thread has REALLY got my juices going. I wonder if Crow''s girl friend from his school days ( is that nursery school, I wonder? ) knows Spanish Canary''s girl friend''s Nan??? If so, is it possible to get the first damsel a job on the Peterborough Board as well so that the stories of these two insightful females can be synchronised before being made available to the general public, or even us dummies on here for that matter. With respect to Danny Crow''s landlord, can he be contacted just to check out how Danny has lived up to his responsibilities on that front? I realise these are demanding questions and if the posters concerned can''t help with answers, perhaps we can leave it to those people that are being paid to handle the recruitment job to determine what the facts are.

[quote user="SpanishCanary"]

No it is not true.

My Girl friend''s Nan who I also talk to is on the board of Directors at London Road, this is tosh chaps. Plus I went to Caister High school with Danny he don''t want to come back.

Tosh!!!!!!

[/quote]

lol, dare I say although I find the original post hard to beleive, if we went a knocking on Danny Crow''s door he would join us in a flash. the previous twerp who freed him is gone and he supports city and we play in the championship.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="SpanishCanary"]

No it is not true.

Tosh!!!!!!

[/quote]

lol, dare I say although I find the original post hard to beleive, if we went a knocking on Danny Crow''s door he would join us in a flash. the previous twerp who freed him is gone and he supports city and we play in the championship.

[/quote]

hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm sounds like im right doesnt it?

[quote user="I OWN THIS CLUB"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="SpanishCanary"]

No it is not true.

Tosh!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well there is a first for everything; but I very much doubt you are right this time. Perhaps if you keep trying you might be right sometime in 2013.

Danny Crow , wow the standard of players we are being linked with is scandalous . Are we more skint than Ipswich now ? because as they put together a half decent side we seem hell bent on becoming a league 1 side .

[quote user="I OWN THIS CLUB"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="SpanishCanary"]

No it is not true.

Tosh!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

no.. Danny has said he is a Posh player and thats how it is... he hasnt said he is discussing terms, or that he is leaving to join us.

jas :)

Yeah-but-no-but-yeah-but-no-but-yeah.  I knows Darnny Crows cousins-brothers-missuses-brother-in-law, he shared a cab once with a girl who works in Cost-Cutter, and she once spent an afternoon looking after Ashley Coles pet poodle called Amber.  Anyways, sheeeeeee says that Darnny Crow wouldn''t come back to Norwich even if you gave him a big carrier-bag of used fivers AND got him Fifa 2007 for his Nintendo Wii, as it''ll all be under-water in 5 years anyways.  Not-no-never she did.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Yeah-but-no-but-yeah-but-no-but-yeah.  I knows Darnny Crows cousins-brothers-missuses-brother-in-law, he shared a cab once with a girl who works in Cost-Cutter, and she once spent an afternoon looking after Ashley Coles pet poodle called Amber.  Anyways, sheeeeeee says that Darnny Crow wouldn''t come back to Norwich even if you gave him a big carrier-bag of used fivers AND got him Fifa 2007 for his Nintendo Wii, as it''ll all be under-water in 5 years anyways.  Not-no-never she did.[/quote]

now then blah something tells me that ur fibbing..... Fifa isnt out on the wii :p

jas :)

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Yeah-but-no-but-yeah-but-no-but-yeah.  I knows Darnny Crows cousins-brothers-missuses-brother-in-law, he shared a cab once with a girl who works in Cost-Cutter, and she once spent an afternoon looking after Ashley Coles pet poodle called Amber.  Anyways, sheeeeeee says that Darnny Crow wouldn''t come back to Norwich even if you gave him a big carrier-bag of used fivers AND got him Fifa 2007 for his Nintendo Wii, as it''ll all be under-water in 5 years anyways.  Not-no-never she did.[/quote]

...... SUPERB post reply!!!!!!

anyway i hope he does come back, sod all the Crap about how he left or was pushed out.

I saw him once play against Liverpool at Carrow road, he looked far better then than, Eagle, Jarvis, Mcveigh, and that waste of Space who could score for his last clubs but seems a complete waste of time  - Thorne.

GET DANNY BACK HERE NOW. A player that supports the team as well, what else do you need to get the player motivated? To play for you team week in week out. Eg. beckham for Man U, Gerrard for Liverpool.

Come on hes only £300k as well, what are you waiting for, the summer???

[quote user="Stevie Wonder"]He would be OK as back up and if he cost less than £250k. 5 goals in 20 games this season is not exactly prolific.[/quote]

Statistics are great, but don''t always reflect the true potential of players.

It should be noted that Crow''s current club havent exactly been performing too well lately, and have just changed manager. Perhaps they may welcome the introduction of cash to fund players of their new manager''s choice..... (sounds familiar)

His attitude stinks, I assume that is why he went in the first place.  If we are talking ex-players then surely Jamie Cureton.....

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

...... SUPERB post reply!!!!!!

anyway i hope he does come back, sod all the Crap about how he left or was pushed out.

I saw him once play against Liverpool at Carrow road, he looked far better then than, Eagle, Jarvis, Mcveigh, and that waste of Space who could score for his last clubs but seems a complete waste of time  - Thorne.

GET DANNY BACK HERE NOW. A player that supports the team as well, what else do you need to get the player motivated? To play for you team week in week out. Eg. beckham for Man U, Gerrard for Liverpool.

Come on hes only £300k as well, what are you waiting for, the summer???

[/quote]

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

[/quote]I don''t remember Crow playing in that game, but could be wrong.  Of course that''s the game that Jarvis, who Crow is apparently better than, scored a fantastic goal against one of the meanest defences in the country... just thought it was worth mentioning...

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

[/quote]

I don''t remember Crow playing in that game, but could be wrong.  Of course that''s the game that Jarvis, who Crow is apparently better than, scored a fantastic goal against one of the meanest defences in the country... just thought it was worth mentioning...
[/quote]

It''s also all he''s ever done...

And if I remember rightly Crow started the move that lead to the goal.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="koimatsuba"]

[/quote]I don''t remember Crow playing in that game, but could be wrong.  Of course that''s the game that Jarvis, who Crow is apparently better than, scored a fantastic goal against one of the meanest defences in the country... just thought it was worth mentioning...[/quote]

It''s also all he''s ever done...

And if I remember rightly Crow started the move that lead to the goal.

[/quote]Jarvis was never given a sustained run in the team, and he looked like he could have been quality if he''d have been given a proper chance, rather than the odd cup game and sub appearances here and there.  Worthy ruined him, as he did with Hendo and most other youngsters.  Shackell was lucky to get a run, and even then Worthy was too late in bringing him into the defence in the Prem.And how can Crow "start" a move when the end result is a 25 yard looping solo effort? Don''t quite get that one... I get the feeling that this whole Crow thing is simply a hangover from the Worthy debate.  It was used as a stick to beat him with, therefore he''s gained a reputation with some as the best young player in the world, ever. Rose tinted spectacles.  We can do better than signing him... or can we?

jarviss goal was definitely NOT a solo effort! Crow played the ball into him and he turned and hit it over dudek. it is the only thing he has ever done at city but to be fair to him he never has had a run of 10 or so games to give him a chance.

I''m puzzled by this.  How can Crow be given any credit for this goal? How was lobbing the ball over the keeper from 25 yards NOT a solo effort?Jermaine Pennant scored a screamer at the weekend, should credit go to whoever put the ball into his path in the first place? Should Matty Taylor''s recent wonder-goal go down as good play by Primus (I think it was) who bundled the ball his way? Should Lampard take all the credit for laying the ball off to Essien for his recent Arsenal screamer?No, credit rightly goes to the players who have scored the goals.  I''m aware Jarvis isn''t the most popular player at the club, nor the most talented, but credit where it''s due please.  Just because Crow is the fans'' current favourite jazz mag cover girl, doesn''t mean every touch he ever made should be lauded with praise.Trouble is, with people talking about him in this way, you can see why it seems he''s got such a huge ego...

It''s amazing that poor Crow gets any sleep at night with all these people competing to shine a torch up his arse and claim that the sun shines out of it.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]It''s amazing that poor Crow gets any sleep at night with all these people competing to shine a torch up his arse and claim that the sun shines out of it.[/quote]

I''d be so surprised if your immediate neighbour''s get any peace or a good nights sleep, with you - blowin'' your own trumpet 24/7 Blahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah...........x 3.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Jarvis was never given a sustained run in the team, and he looked like he could have been quality if he''d have been given a proper chance, rather than the odd cup game and sub appearances here and there.  Worthy ruined him, as he did with Hendo and most other youngsters.  Shackell was lucky to get a run, and even then Worthy was too late in bringing him into the defence in the Prem.

[/quote]

Worthy didn''t ruin them, they''ve never been good enough. Worthy knew that and that''s why he used them very sparingly. I imagine Grant will do the same.

You say Jarvis could have been quality but he hasn''t got any pace, he''s not very strong and he''s generally quite lazy. He doesn''t have what it takes and no matter how many games in the first team you give him it''ll never change.