Sign in to follow this  
nick oakley

crystal palace

Living here in South Wales, i had the chance to go and watch the Cardiff v Crystal Palace game yesterday, and i can honestly say palace were the worst side i have seen for a long long time, no idea on how to play football, just a long aimless hoof up field, and very panicky at the back.  If we can play anything near our best and perform like we have against wolves, brum and west brom theres no reason why we cant end our 10 year hoodoo at sel hurst park, and Cardiff weren,t much better, cant see them making the play offs either. o.t.b.c.

living in  Southwales you probably don''t get a chance to watch city much. I can tell you we are terrible at the moment so the palace game will be a corker !!! NOTSack grant now

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]living in  Southwales you probably don''t get a chance to watch city much. I can tell you we are terrible at the moment so the palace game will be a corker !!! NOT

Sack grant now
[/quote]

you are pathetic, why sack Grant? hes been in the job 3 months, how fickle can you get?

[quote user="nick oakley"]

Living here in South Wales, i had the chance to go and watch the Cardiff v Crystal Palace game yesterday, and i can honestly say palace were the worst side i have seen for a long long time, no idea on how to play football, just a long aimless hoof up field, and very panicky at the back.  If we can play anything near our best and perform like we have against wolves, brum and west brom theres no reason why we cant end our 10 year hoodoo at sel hurst park, and Cardiff weren,t much better, cant see them making the play offs either. o.t.b.c.

[/quote] Nick if you were a neutral at Carrow Road on Saturday you wouldn''t put any money on Norwich or QPR making the play offs either.

"ronbol ronbol" if that really is your name!

Sack Grant now?????? WTF!

You''re a gimp, simple as.

Who should we have instead then? Jose Mourinhio!!!! Bill Shankly???? Mike Walker (I bet you would)

Grant has taken this job had a good first few weeks, and then its gone pear shaped, it happens! He''s not a magician or a miracle worker.

Like a lot of NCFC fans you need to get a grip!!!!! You need to realise we are a poor team with a few top notch players, and that we don''t have the right to be in the top 6 of this leauge due to the ammount of people who turn up every week to watch us or because of where we finished in 03-04, it''s football, it''s about who has the best XI on the pitch today, and our XI ain''t good enough, Grant knows it and is trying to turn it around.

This month is his first chance so lets judge him when he has spent the cash.