Sign in to follow this  
CECILian Yank

Cheers

Hello Jolly Old - I would just like to extend my greetings to all.  I have just recently been shown this website by a few very solid Norwich supporters, one of whom is a respected poster on here and whos alias still remains a mystery to me.  Yes I am from the country that believes true football should be referred to as Soccer, but we also think invading Iraq an intelligent decision and that a dull stammering Texan can make a suitable president, so I would never claim we are infallible.  These divoted city supporters'' passion has influenced my own. I hope to soon make my way back to England and I will be sure to catch a match. My best to all of you and I look forward to procurring knowledge of Football that may not otherwise make it across the pond. Happy New Year!!! Now let the onslaught begin...cheers.

So, here we are so wrapped up in gloom, doom and despondencey that we cannot even welcome a newby to the Board and one from ''over the pond'' too.

Welcome Cecil, it''s usually better than this; it''s just a few New Year sore heads and the annual debacle at Palace to deal with. Keep posting....this is actually a friendly site.