Sign in to follow this  
Roasted Guniea Pig

Right lets get this straight!

I''m fed up with people (1st Wizard in particular, Mind The Van''s son here mate, Mind The Van off the Worthy Out site, remember him?) going on about this bull that Grant should be sacked. Look at Worthington, comes in left with the * he had inherited, put in his own team &got us promoted, Worthington lost his touch, and got sacked. Grant inherited worthingtons *, let him build his own team, which I personally think will be a great team, let him get us to the Prem in a year or 2, then see what he does.

Look, Ronbol, give the guy a chance! Thats all i''m saying, I will judge the guy after the summer transfer window. I tell you what, you guys are worse than the official site. moan moan moan, its all doom and gloom isn''t it? Get in a decent centre half and a big striker, then we have the deadliest team in the league with :
GK: Camp(if he comes)
Defence:Colin, Shackell, ???? and Drury
Midfield: Croft, Safri, Chadwick and Hucks
Striker: Earnshaw and dublin/ ???

Plus with Grants Scotland and Wet Spam links, we could bring in young talent aswell!

[quote user="Roasted Guniea Pig"]I''m fed up with people (1st Wizard in particular, Mind The Van''s son here mate, Mind The Van off the Worthy Out site, remember him?) going on about this bull that Grant should be sacked. Look at Worthington, comes in left with the * he had inherited, put in his own team &got us promoted, Worthington lost his touch, and got sacked. Grant inherited worthingtons *, let him Yeabuild his own team, which I personally think will be a great team, let him get us to the Prem in a year or 2, then see what he does.[/quote]                                        Yeah lets wait a year or two that will make it ehhhh  2009-2010 season I mean whats the hurry after all ,we all know we can''t afford promotion,the wait will give us time to sell all our best players .COME ON GET REAL WE SHOULD HAVE BOUNCED STRAIGHT BACK UP OR AT LEAST CHALLANGED THIS SEASON,