Sign in to follow this  
Tamuff87

Lambs

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

I''m going to spend most of the morning praying that the players don''t humiliate themselves on national television.

[/quote]

Make that international television!!!

I thought this was going to be a  Lambs...to the slaughter thread!

[quote user="Tamuff87"]You lot doing anything special for your day at Tamworth?
[/quote]

shaking my head and weeping as my Ipswich supporting Girlfriend gloats over the fact that Tamworth are beating us!

Even if they lose to Chester it wont help!

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

Even when they lose to Chester it wont help!

[/quote]Fixed! [;)]

I''m hedging my bets...my other half is a Hammer and they seem ripe for an FA Cup embarrasment against Brighton so we''re off to Upton Park.The worst case scenario leaves us both with a shoulder to cry on whilst at best I can share her joy at a rare win at home and I can watch Match of the Day later Saturday night ...on a promise!!!

I believe the fans of TFC are planning to don chef hats in honour of Delia visiting the lamb...whether she turns up or not remains to be seen...

I bet the lambs to the slaughter headlines are all ready to be written! but I feel confident that we will do the business, as long as the weather isn''t horrific and the pitch like a ploughed field - which it may well be.

I am worried about my lunch though, with a 12.30 kick off and the possibilty that there is not going to be any good food on offer I may have to take my own sandwiches and maybe a flask of hot beverage.

[quote user="Marty"]

I am worried about my lunch though, with a 12.30 kick off and the possibilty that there is not going to be any good food on offer I may have to take my own sandwiches and maybe a flask of hot beverage.

[/quote]

We have a cracking ''tea bar'' with the usual burgers, pies etc at the away end. we may be the minnows of the conference, but most visiting fans like our food (which is rare in the conference - ask anyone about Hereford balti pies with free senakot in them)

remember that song "gay bar"? well if you hear us sing "we''re gonna take you to the tea bar, tea bar" its not a threat, its a welcome! Enjoy!

Flask indeed - tut - its not going to be a picnic you know ; )

We''re heading for the Snow Dome (150 yards from the ground) for parking and drinks. Although I imagine our Tamworth guests may be able to help you more than me.

as you''re going to the match Marty i might just pop round and see your mrs to see what she looks like from a different perspective.

I keep turning my monitor around hoping that it works......

joking... of course.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."]

as you''re going to the match Marty i might just pop round and see your mrs to see what she looks like from a different perspective.

I keep turning my monitor around hoping that it works......

joking... of course.

[/quote]

Black sheep, thanks for that, i will pass that on to my Mrs, I did promise her lunch on Saturday so now it seems like lunch has been sorted. I hope the pies live up to my expectations!

Fillet, good luck spotting her because she will be wearing a lot more on Saturday than in my avatar, so trying to recognise her by her bum will not be possible, unless we have a heat wave! in fact I wanted to ask if anyone knows if the away end has a roof on it? just in case (and it is quite likely) it rains.