Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Grants big mouth may lose targets.

It seems as though Grants big mouth may be losing us transfer targets.

It seems as though Riorden may not be joining us, as Strachan put him in the line-up the last two games. Would he of played him if he didnt know about our interest???????

It now looks like Riorden is re-evaluating his position.

I think that Grant should shut his mouth about his targets. I just hope we dont lose Pearson, as i think that would be a great signing.

I think you need to be a little secretive when it comes to signing players.

And when Worthless was secretive people didnt like it either! Celtic have a few injuries so it only seems right that he would be given a chance. Fair play to the lad for taking his opp! Clearly a good player, something Grant recognised.

I wouldnt rule him out tho.....what will happen when the others return? Does he want to be a bit part player or would he want to play on a regular basis!?

[quote user="can u sit down please"]

And when Worthless was secretive people didnt like it either! Celtic have a few injuries so it only seems right that he would be given a chance. Fair play to the lad for taking his opp! Clearly a good player, something Grant recognised.

I wouldnt rule him out tho.....what will happen when the others return? Does he want to be a bit part player or would he want to play on a regular basis!?

[/quote]

if he is that good why is he scratching his arris in the reserves.

How do we know Riorden is a target? We just have to wait and see, it could be a smokescreen for all we know!

Has anyone on these boards seen Riordan or Pearson play? Whay type of players are they? Would they be good targets for us?

Not so sure about Riorden, but Pearson would be quality in our team.

He can score goals which is what our midfield need and can pass. Scottish young player of the year in for 2003-2004.

Riorden has sat about getting fat in the Celtic Ressies for a while now.. ok so he played and scored...but that by no means implies that he will be a first team regular.. Januarys a long month... Lets see what happens.

jas :)

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

Every championship club is looking for players.

Peter ''Big Mouth'' Grant is no draw for players in England hence going for the Scots (and ignoring overseas...).

I am expecting more talentless cloggers to arrive.

[/quote]

Totally agree CJF....and if I had worries about the type of player Grant would rate before.....I''m even more convinced now. Here begineth a new age of hump and hope.............