Sign in to follow this  
Rabbit

WHO REALLY ARE THE PART TIME SUPPORTERS

These people who have only started to go to games over the last few years when we`ve been doing better than we did for years, seem to think they are the only Norwich supporters who count, they say the`ve been to almost every away game this season, and there season ticket holders,...WHOOPY DOO...i`m so impressed....
I was at the cup final in 85, and god was that hard getting tickets living in Oxford, and as i say living in Oxford .. well it rather rules out being a season ticket holder, so i only go up about 4 times a season, and go to the away games in London and the Midlands, and yes i and my two sons have have been members since we dropped out of the prem.
1972 was the year i caught the yellow and green bug, SO AM I THE PART TIME SUPPORTER OR ARE YOU
AND YES WE`ER ALL GOING TO WATFORD..WE`RE ALL GOING TO WATFORD ..NA NA NA NA..

this whole part time supporter thing is ridiculous.

does it matter how long someone has been going to games so long as they get behind the team and encourage them.

as i have said on another thread here, the people who get to me are the people that have been coming for years who just moan for the whole 90 minutes, never sing or get behind the team. and worse are the boo-ers. why do they bother coming?