Sign in to follow this  
Huddy

Tamworth Attack Delia

"if she shows up" is what one Tamworth Fan said on here earlier...

yes she will.. but expect her to sneak out if it all goes Pete Tong so as not to incur the wrath of the travelling fans...

Defeat to Tamworth COULD be the beginning of the end for Delia

jas :)

actually I was thinking of some sort of fancy dress (other than my usual dress sense!), any suggestions?

Any idea where to get chefs hats from? also, got to feel sorry for the Mrs if people are wearing large hats, she can''t see much at the best of times, maybe I will bring her a milk crate to stand on afterall!

Being remote, as I am, I cannot but offer words of support to our away fans. Think of it as the Charge Of The Light Brigade. Wear your chef hats to confuse the enemy, get in amongst the heathens, hand to hand combat, flour pellets at the ready, plastic spatulas if excessive force is required, give no quarter. Let the population of the universe see that when it comes to picking a war with a smaller opponent, Norfolk does not need to take a back seat to America or anyone else. Onward Canary Soldiers, marching as to war....with the crepes of Delia swinging at the fore.

Sounds like both TAMWORTH and the BBC think this game is going to be one of the best this year..........

.... err..... how dissapointed are they going to be?!lawl

[quote user="Marty"]

actually I was thinking of some sort of fancy dress (other than my usual dress sense!), any suggestions?

Any idea where to get chefs hats from? also, got to feel sorry for the Mrs if people are wearing large hats, she can''t see much at the best of times, maybe I will bring her a milk crate to stand on afterall!

[/quote]not fancy dress but wave your arms about as fast as you can, point and chuck them in the air......... now you to can be peter grant.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

"if she shows up" is what one Tamworth Fan said on here earlier...

yes she will.. but expect her to sneak out if it all goes Pete Tong so as not to incur the wrath of the travelling fans...

Defeat to Tamworth COULD be the beginning of the end for Delia

jas :)

[/quote]

I have never known Delia, MWJ or even Munby to hide from the travelling fans. Even after some of the worst "no shows" of last season one of them would be there after the game listening to the disgruntled fans.

They are braver than me for sure!