Sign in to follow this  
Roasted Guniea Pig

1st Wizard out campaign

Just been reading some of the tripe he puts on here and do amny of you actually believe he is a City supporter?? Especially with the way he goes on and on about how bad we are. This is why is really angers me when he goes on about who''s the better supporter! He''s not a supporter if he doesn''t SUPPORT this club and their decisions. Albeit some of them are wrong, but everyone makes mistakes in football don''t they!

[quote user="Roasted Guniea Pig"]Just been reading some of the tripe he puts on here and do amny of you actually believe he is a City supporter?? Especially with the way he goes on and on about how bad we are. This is why is really angers me when he goes on about who''s the better supporter! He''s not a supporter if he doesn''t SUPPORT this club and their decisions. Albeit some of them are wrong, but everyone makes mistakes in football don''t they![/quote]words fail me - must we all be little sheep and fall in line with the boards decisions. we are all entitled to an opinion.PETER GRANT MUST BE SACKED..............................

[quote user="Roasted Guniea Pig"]Just been reading some of the tripe he puts on here and do amny of you actually believe he is a City supporter?? Especially with the way he goes on and on about how bad we are. This is why is really angers me when he goes on about who''s the better supporter! He''s not a supporter if he doesn''t SUPPORT this club and their decisions. Albeit some of them are wrong, but everyone makes mistakes in football don''t they![/quote]

Yawn! [|-)]

So freedom of expression is alive and well  then; if you dont like his posts, dont act like a sheep and read them, just ignore them.

[quote user="Roasted Guniea Pig"]Just been reading some of the tripe he puts on here and do amny of you actually believe he is a City supporter??

[/quote]

ROFL.

One a year I hear this rubbish, apart from the usual posters who''ll reply, it worries me not.

For your interest RGP: I first STOOD in the river end stand in 1957!, and I''ve activly followed the team since then (thats why I get so bloody angry, I can remember how good it was!!)

I first had a season ticket in 1967. ..........................need I really go on?.

Because I could!.[:D]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[I first had a season ticket in 1967. ..........................need I really go on?.

Because I could!.[:D]

[/quote]

You dont usually stop Wiz !  [;)]

[quote user="Roasted Guniea Pig"]Just been reading some of the tripe he puts on here and do amny of you actually believe he is a City supporter?? Especially with the way he goes on and on about how bad we are. This is why is really angers me when he goes on about who''s the better supporter! He''s not a supporter if he doesn''t SUPPORT this club and their decisions. Albeit some of them are wrong, but everyone makes mistakes in football don''t they![/quote]

Words fail me!!!

Wiz is one of the few that speak his mind on here and call a spade a spade and a sham a sham...

That is what NCFC have become under Delia in the last few years...  ONE BIG SHAM and a laughing stock to one and all!!!

Keep flying the flag Wiz!!!

When you''ve clocked up 3599 posts like our Wizard we''ll take that post of yours a bit more seriously!!

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]I once stood in the River End. Then I was told to sit down by a man in a bright orange jacket. Spoilsport...[/quote]

Yeah, but I stood Pete because there were NO seats back then................still, I expect you realised that!.

Spot on Wiz.

Anyway, we''re locking this post as it has little, if anything, to do with football.

Please stick to discussing football rather than posters please people. Cheers!