Sign in to follow this  
Farkes The Herald Angels

belieeeeeeeeeeeeeve meeeeeee

Oh God, forgive me for what I am about to say, but....

I had a dream last night (really, I mean it)

And that dream was the sight of Dickson Etuhu stepping uneasily to one side of the Tamworth left back, taking the ball down the right wing and crossing it for Earnie to score his hat-trick.

Unlikely.... yes!

For those of you who believe in foresight.... maybe

Kev

If KK''s dream comes true this board will be a quiet old place Saturday night and Sunday. If Smudger and friends are correct then the poor old Mods are gonna have a busy weekend! [;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

If KK''s dream comes true this board will be a quiet old place Saturday night and Sunday. If Smudger and friends are correct then the poor old Mods are gonna have a busy weekend! [;)]

[/quote]I want this club to win no matter how I feel about the manager. If we win it''s going to be a great weekend - lose and the keyboard takes a hammering.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I want this club to win no matter how I feel about the manager. If we win it''s going to be a great weekend - lose and the keyboard takes a hammering.
[/quote]

So does this mean that in your view this message board is only for ranting when we lose and  not a place to celebrate if we win?

Perhaps we could have 2 boards. One for the weeks we win and one for when we lose!

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="ronbol ronbol"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]I want this club to win no matter how I feel about the manager. If we win it''s going to be a great weekend - lose and the keyboard takes a hammering.[/quote]

So does this mean that in your view this message board is only for ranting when we lose and  not a place to celebrate if we win?

Perhaps we could have 2 boards. One for the weeks we win and one for when we lose!

[/quote]I am happy to lose providing  we lose in the correct manner!If i come away from a game and think we really had a crack at that then that is fine.as for winning - well a wins a win.