Sign in to follow this  
xxxxspudyxxxx

Delia Smith Ringtone

Hi all!, Can any 1 help me please. Can anybody remember that after Delia had her "Lets be havin you" outburst they made a ringtone for mobile phones and mixed her words with the Scooby Doo theme tune! It was absoluty brilliant and tryed to explain it 2 ma family over xmas but they dont believe me! can anybody forward me a link to find it please. Odd request i know! Cheers happy new year 2 you all!

Ricky, your are clearly an ill informed prat. Delia was to be seen on  National TV only yesterday.  She looks a hell of a lot younger and must have had some good cream for Christmas.

Noel Edmunds was clearly making a play for her fish flapjacks, her soufle also seemed a little slow to rise, she told the viewers to keep the faith, but eventually had to throw the whole thing out.

If it wasn`t for Delia we would be never have got into the PL. Give her a break! Hopefully she has learned a few lessons and will be better for it.

I prefer fish flapjacks when they are fresh.

I''ve never heard of that one. I still have the ringtone done for Red Nose day though. A mickey take of the Who song "Who are you?".

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

Ricky, your are clearly an ill informed prat. Delia was to be seen on  National TV only yesterday.  She looks a hell of a lot younger and must have had some good cream for Christmas.

Noel Edmunds was clearly making a play for her fish flapjacks, her soufle also seemed a little slow to rise, she told the viewers to keep the faith, but eventually had to throw the whole thing out.

If it wasn`t for Delia we would be never have got into the PL. Give her a break! Hopefully she has learned a few lessons and will be better for it.

[/quote]

Well Doomcaster seemed to suggest to myself that we won promotion DESPITE Delia being here.  That winning the Championship was a fluke & we over achieved that season!!!

Who is the prat?  Just because a vast number of fans now choose to look past clinging on to Delia''s apron strings and seek something better is that so wrong?

People asked on here a few months ago what Delia''s legacy would be...

I have never known a time in City''s history when so many long-term fans have grown so tired of the clubs leader that they have decided to turn their back on the club itself until drastic changes are made...

If Delia isn''t very careful then that will be the long standing legacy that she leaves at Carrow Road. 

[/quote]

Where have you been the past 40 years?

I am afraid that the worthy Delia''s record of 1 in 10 seasons in the PL is inadequate and amounts to nothing less than failure given the previous trajectory of the club. It is perhaps we who need to be given a break from her.

OTBC

[/quote]

A pratt i might be but it least my business shows a profit every year, we go into the premier,we sell out every home game, Delia is making millions from her cafe if believed, we have sold green ashton. McKenzie, we have had parachute payments, still we aint worth  twobob. we got to the premier despite of her mate not because of her.on top of that anyone who dont agree with you liberals we are bad fairweather supporters, we are all after the same aim mate but imo and i mean IMO it wont happen till we get changes at the top, if you think different good luck to you, but i will keep voicing my opinion in hope that after a while people will convert to my opinion and we can get rid of this imcompetent board of ours. 

Back to the point of the ringtone spudy, i got it some time ago from a friend its just called Delia Vs Scooby so your family should believe you, sorry to say though i don''t think you can get it on any ringtone web sites, maybe someone out there will prove me wrong, good luck in you search.

futureisyellow.

I take it u have been only supporting the Club since the Premiership days...

Under Delia we have spent more seasons at the Toilet end of the championship than we have at the top.

Sold Eadie, Bellamy and a few others..

and been given the same Drivvle weekly.

jas :)

[quote user="ricky knight"]

anyone who dont agree with you liberals

[/quote]

Is that the next division Ricky.

We''ve had KTF v WO now we''re getting Liberals v ?. I think it''s traditionally neo-cons these days, but I wouldn''t want to cast any aspertions on you.

Although, Smudger seems to think he has the answer to everything, refuses to listen to any moderate thinkers and is intent on starting wars with no idea what the outcome might be......now who does that remind you of!

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="ricky knight"]

anyone who dont agree with you liberals

[/quote]

Is that the next division Ricky.

We''ve had KTF v WO now we''re getting Liberals v ?. I think it''s traditionally neo-cons these days, but I wouldn''t want to cast any aspertions on you.

Although, Smudger seems to think he has the answer to everything, refuses to listen to any moderate thinkers and is intent on starting wars with no idea what the outcome might be......now who does that remind you of!

[/quote]

why is a difference of opinion got to be a division, i am hardline on the board and grant others are more liberal, we are all city supporters with different ideas thats football, i would have a pint with anyone on this board and a healthy debate.in time everyones views will be proved right or wrong.

I have no problem with people who have different views to me, thats what messageboards are about. However, I do have a problem with people who make stuff up and post it on here to show the club and/or the players in a bad light. And, I will go even further and say that anyone who makes up stuff to show the club and/or players in a bad light cannot possibly be a true fan or a real fan or, in fact, any sort of fan at all!

As said by another poster just the other day... digest that at your leisure!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I have no problem with people who have different views to me, thats what messageboards are about. However, I do have a problem with people who make stuff up and post it on here to show the club and/or the players in a bad light. And, I will go even further and say that anyone who makes up stuff to show the club and/or players in a bad light cannot possibly be a true fan or a real fan or, in fact, any sort of fan at all!

[/quote]

I hope that isn''t refering to me.... because evrything that I have stated has been truth and/or comment from the club  itself...

Discuss at your leisure...

Like Ricky says, I don''t give a monkeys what anybody thinks, time will prove me and a few others right... and those of you that have towed the party line wrong...

I am sure of that and will await your apologies...  not that I would expect any because that is of no importance to me...

What is of importance to me is that Delia & Co stop ripping the Norfolk public off!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I hope that isn''t refering to me.... because evrything that I have stated has been truth and/or comment from the club  itself...

Like Ricky says, I don''t give a monkeys what anybody thinks, time will prove me and a few others right... and those of you that have towed the party line wrong...

I am sure of that and will await your apologies...  not that I would expect any because that is of no importance to me...

What is of importance to me is that Delia & Co stop ripping the Norfolk public off!!!

[/quote]

"We let Malky go for free"?

Please explain to me where that is the truth and/or comment from the club itself...

I am sure its not and I await your apologies.. not that I expect any and its no importance to me either.

I honestly don''t feel I am being ripped off by Delia. Am I seriously the only person on this board who feels that way??

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Please explain to me where that is the truth and/or comment from the club itself...

I am sure its not and I await your apologies.. not that I expect any and its no importance to me either.

I honestly don''t feel I am being ripped off by Delia. Am I seriously the only person on this board who feels that way??

[/quote]

ok for £250,000 or £300,000... so what may as well of been for free!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Smudger who obviously do care that you are proven right, or why would you post so often!

Everything I have read of late from your threads have been trying to justify your version of the “truth” to others on here. Those that do not follow your line are invariably called ‘sheep’ or some other petty insult.

The world to you is cut and dry. Well maybe you are right and I am ‘sheep’, but I for one do not sure your paranoid opinion of the board and the ‘doomed’ state of CR.

We are a club with a new manager in transition. Whether you like it or not we have a ground to be proud of, a large attendance for now and debt that we are told is manageable.

You appear obsessed with your view point and even may I say hopeful that your doom, black fill prophecy becomes true… Well if it does then I will see you as the next coming and immediately see you as the chosen one!

Until then give it a rest mate on this subject at least. Tell us how you would save the club and something a little more constructive please.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

ok for £250,000 or £300,000... so what may as well of been for free!!!

[/quote]

so did the club say £300,000 may as well be free, or the bank, or is it the truth??  [8-)]

NN,

You are not the only person on here who feels that way. I don''t think that Delia is a saint as some of the more patronising contributors to this board would suggest but I certainly don''t think I have been ripped off by her.

[quote user="xxxxspudyxxxx"]hey all i only asked 4 the ringtone! lol[/quote]ROFL - sums up this place at the moment spudy! Avoiding an argument is tougher than bullet-dodging in no-mans-land.

[quote user="xxxxspudyxxxx"]hey all i only asked 4 the ringtone! lol
[/quote]

spudy, my reply to you (what seems like a long time ago) was supposed to be a bit humerous. I obviously missed out there but what I was refering to was Delia`s appearance last week on the Swap Shop program, which was looking back over the history of childrens Saturday morning tv. They showed some 1980`s video tape of her on the show. My reference to fishy flapjacks was supposed to inject some innuendo, but by the responses I missed the mark. Innuendo is an Italian gay by the way.It seems to me as if smudger is trying to hi-jack this board,do you know if he operates out of a locked room, if not "care in the community" has got a lot to answer for. Is it possible that infact he wears a scum shirty under his Bob the Builder pyjamas .Good luck smudger, hear from you soon.