Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Crap village Tamworth's views on Norwich

At least Tamworth''s press doesn''t resort to quoting 1st Wizard... ;)

(I''ve just added a comment to that article above... dreadful really!)

It''s the comments after the ''article'' which are funny. I hope Mr A. ''Journo'' has a read of them. He''s probably not used to the attention.

At least the reaction proves the article isn''t worth the cost of the ink to print it...

Regarding that most exceptional and git-fed, Tamwarty Journo. He/she/ or it.....Certainly writes more nonsense and utter bilge than wot I can do. I wonder, if he/she/or it can send me an E-mail.......I could do with some more unfunny WTF material.....Here''s hopin''![Y]

Great post CJF, nice to see Tamworth''s No. 1 "journalist" getting plenty of stick back in the comments.

Reminds me of those god awful guides The Sun always do whenever England play somebody they think their readers will never have heard of!

How spectacularly inaccurate that article is. Its actually worse than what would be expected from "journalists" south of the border... ok maybe taking it a little too far but if the individual who wrote it is getting paid then it shows the intellect of that area of the world. And we''re all inbreds and so on. Marvelous.

And I thought the Loughborough Echo was pants!

Had to laugh at the replies though.

[quote user="Marty"]

And I thought the Loughborough Echo was pants!

[/quote]I''m not the only one then! :p

[quote user="Tamuff87"]You are aware the article is abit of fun?
[/quote]

yeah yeah, it''s amusing but a little patronising and in some place I think the authour tried too hard (or made stuff up!). I''m not actually from Norwich but it''s a cracking place. Looking forward to sampling the delights of Tamworth tomorrow.