Sign in to follow this  
Gamera

Away season ticket

Lots of people have been saying that they have not been able to get tickets for away games, particularly Watford. If you go to the majority of away games, just get an away season ticket, which will guarantee you a ticket. Some friends of mine were under the impression that you had to pay for this in advance, which is not true. Clearly the club a) do not know who we will play next year and b) do not know what the other clubs will charge for tickets. So they charge your credit card for tickets as they send them to you. If you do not want to go to all the games you can reject uo to 5. As you can probably guess I am telling you all this, and hopefully creating a rush for them, because I have already ordered mine. If you think tickets are hard to come by now, imagine what it will be like in the Premiership!

For this service the club charges a one off fee of £20. A bargain

That''s not possible -- unless there''s a bug. Your nickname associated with your login is linked to all messages, including ones you post months ago. It can''t be changed for individual messages. If anyone notices this happening, please let us know at webdesk@pinkun.com with the link to the thread and the date+time of your post

your right Vince, I was using my old computer last night and my son had changed the nickname, presumeable because I told him off the other day for leaving messages while he was supposed to be at school. Obviously it was ok for me to be on here when I was supposed to be at work!