Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

City are 26= to.............

...............win the FA Cup at 150/1 according to Ladbrokes. And Tamworth are 7,500/1.

And you can get 6/1 on Tamworth beating City.

And you can get 12/1 on England for the World Cup in 2010.

And you can get 3/1 on England for the Ashes in 2009.

OK, I''ll stop there!

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

It''ll be nice to see so many regular posters on here "in the money" on Saturday afternoon! Surely 6/1 is too big for such a certainty! Does anyone know what the odds are for the double? (defeat to Tamworth and relegation).

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[/quote]

It''ll be nice to see so many regular posters on here "in the money" on Saturday afternoon! Surely 6/1 is too big for such a certainty! Does anyone know what the odds are for the double? (defeat to Tamworth and relegation).

[/quote]

This really could happen but I couldnt bring myself to bet against the boys. Transfer window will close very early for us if we lose on national tv on Saturday. I think in many ways a draw would be a good result for us. The worrying thing is I find it hard to remember when we last got involved in a dog fight away from home and won.The last time I went to a game like this it was against Northampton and I would not want to do that again.

Lets be positive, I think, do I really mean that,yes I think I do!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Betfair have us at 12-1 to go down

jas :)

[/quote]

[/quote]

6/1 is about right - would normally expect non leaguers against league side to be around 10 or 12/1.

Is there anyone out there who actually thinks Norwich will win???

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

It appears that most people have missed your subtle sarcasm NN, allow me to rectify that.

I shall be down at the Bentley garage on Monday morning to see if I can spot Cluck and Smudger spending their winnings!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nutty you sweet old lovely boy i will give you 10-1 against that .

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

This really could happen but I couldnt bring myself to bet against the boys.

[/quote]

Why not - it''s a no lose bet. 

If City win you''re happy but if City get beat at least you pick up a few quid which goes someway towards getting over the dissapointment of the defeat.

Think how much better off you be now if you''d had a fiver on all our opponents to win this season.

Worth thinking about, isn''t it ? 

Plans.

Does you Avatar ever have a climax?

Seems rather like making plans and never implementing.

Or maybe she''s just awaiting that moment of supreme ecstasy when we make it back to the Premiership? 

OTBC