Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

grants words

yes there is many persons on these boards that believes the spin that is dished out at carrow road. they are masters at it and the majority of fans fall for it every time. theres is also a large section of posters using this board that believe we should support the team and it''s leadership without question. as for having an opinion well we should just shut up and agree with them.well this club is going down if something is not done, I for one won''t let that happen without a fight. appoint the right manager and we have a chance. afraid grant is not it.GRANT OUT

Grant will have a vision for the team, he has had no time  with respect to transfers to make headway with that vision. There is very strong competition for the best available players and if Grant makes no signings in January because he cant get the players we need then so be it. We should work on getting them in the summer. No last minute wasters.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="chicken"]Great! If we get another Earnshaw I will not be complaining. He was a panic buy if your spin is to be believed Wiz.[/quote]

to be fair Chicken the 3.5 million we spent on Earnshaw hasnt exactly done us a lot of good has it...  I am sure there are managers whom have spent 3.5 million in this division on players and actually seen their team climb the league!!

[/quote]

Was Earnie 3.5m CJF?

[/quote]

Did we get 2 million for Green?  or 600K for Mckenzie?

Apparantly we have paid 2.9 million for Earnie so far.  But as the club quote the above figures I will quote the same.

[/quote]

Ok.. was just asking cuz with Smudgers "Malky went for free" and your "3.5m for Earnshaw" by my reckoning 2 posters have cost the club a cool million in one weekend!

[quote user="Yellow Rages"][quote user="andrew young"]

YC, I am truly fascinated. Am I missing something, or have you performed a complete volte-face since last season? I seem to remember a series of vitriolically sarcastic attacks on D. S. & the board, full of innuendo & contempt. When I attemrted to redress the balance, you did to my comments what  (to steal another poster''s metaphor) Shane Warne does to cricket balls.

Were you being ironic? If so, I apolgise for missing the point.

I must say I now find your posts intelligent & agreeable - not simply because they echo my own viewpoint, which they don''t always do, but becuuse they seem more rational & even-handed. We all know NCFC has problems, bur spewing out hate-filled egocentric doom-laden posts is not going to help.

[/quote]

What he said............

And in addition YC, I bet you don''t get an actual reply from Chucky. Right or wrong I don''t have a problem with what anyone writes on here and I, as well as some know, what it is like to have a heated debate surrounded by fact and opinion. Hell, we have had many ourselves. But we can always relish in the knowledge that we always provide substantial data/information/fact/general knowledge to the debate. And it is because of this legacy that I can fully understand your disgust with the ''daily star'' equivelent of our message board. ''WW2 Bomber lands on the moon'' or is it ''More spin out of NCFC'' Either way we look, we laugh, we explain, we justify, we ask why, we get silence.

I am sure this guy is an NCFC follower (not supporter) but I''m not sure where he gets this flakey attitude from. I''ll blame the parents for now until I hear something justifyable from our plucky friend.

[/quote]

Sorry, I don''t understand this post . Who is Chucky? Am I your plucky friend?

Rereading YC''s posts was informative (although I''m sure I didn''t get them all). The interesting thing was that he had previous, before I ever arrived, with City Angel (ridicule,abuse,belittle and bully ) & DumbleDelia (patronising and arrogant) for example. Both were upset by the superior & sarcastic nature of the attacks they received. They were not the only ones - sometimes direct abuse was in order ''''Yankee Canary'''' - Quote, ''''FatMan Fat, all you are demonstrating in your last message is that you have a fat head."

When I first started reading this board I was impressed by the overall good nature of the debate; posters like the Vicar & Trent Canary seemed to typify the general attitude prevalent. YC''s came from a completely different angle, assuming only the most cynical & venal qualities to be motivating Worthington, Delia & the board. He seemed to enjoy winding up the more impressionable posters then stand back & watch the fun.

Flakey? Isn''t that American for ... I dunno exactly. Perhaps you could expand.

How would you describe YC''s suggestion that Norwich & Ipswich should merge? Would that be "flakey" ??