Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

PEARSON!!!!!

[:@]it looks like he anit coming here. celtic have agreed a fee with derby county.   another signing gone out the window[:@]

don''t tell me!!  Its the boards fault (Not willing to spend), the managers fault (telling the world we were interested but not doing anything about it)  the teams fault (not playing well enough to encourage others to come here) or the fan''s fault for constantly moaning!!  There that should just about cover all the bases!

[quote user="vendy18"][:@]it looks like he anit coming here. celtic have agreed a fee with derby county.   another signing gone out the window[:@][/quote]

The trouble is we are only ever ''interested'' in players, its the biggest ''con'' ever to get ''the mugs'' to renew their season tickets......................and it never fails!.

[quote user="vendy18"][:@]it looks like he anit coming here. celtic have agreed a fee with derby county.   another signing gone out the window[:@][/quote]

Quite often a team will agree a fee with more than one club, and then it is down to the player as to which one he decides to join; so all is not lost yet.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

The trouble is we are only ever ''interested'' in players, its the biggest ''con'' ever to get ''the mugs'' to renew their season tickets......................and it never fails!.

[/quote]I don''t think many people base their desision whether to renew their season or not on the amount of speculated transfers. In fact I would think that nobody has ever been conned into renewing a season ticket based on possible transfers.

Actually, it''s Worthington''s fault for messing up the squad to the extent that we are 17th in the league and no decent player will want to join us.

Newsnow.co.uk....several sourcesWhy is it the boards fault???

Other clubs have more to offer, deal with it and stop being petulant.

Not every 24 year old is thrilled at the though of living at the wrong

end of the A11. Derby and Sunderland have bigger better facilites and

probably more potential over the next 5 years.Not a difficult decision is it? Unless the blokes a Norwich fan, we''re at best 3rd on his list I should imagine

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

How is that so? We are asked to renew season tickets in March/April, which is right in the middle of the time when the transfer window is closed, so how could your suggestion possibly be true?  You''d have to either be insane to fall for it or insane to suggest it.  We will find out who we have sold/signed at the end of January, see how the team is doing, and make our renewal choices accordingly. 

Its a shame we couldnt get him, how often do you see our central midfielders doing this ----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77vPdc5hDTE

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"]Newsnow.co.uk....several sources

Why is it the boards fault??? Other clubs have more to offer, deal with it and stop being petulant. Not every 24 year old is thrilled at the though of living at the wrong end of the A11. Derby and Sunderland have bigger better facilites and probably more potential over the next 5 years.

Not a difficult decision is it? Unless the blokes a Norwich fan, we''re at best 3rd on his list I should imagine[/quote]

I''d far rather be at the Norfolk end of it than mixed up with all of the crap at the other end. Norwich is the finest city in the UK......and plenty of players tend to "hang around" here when their football days are over.

It''s not so much the "place" as the prospects current at CR that might be an issue. If we avoid the "big time Charlies" in future and go after fresh young talent from the lower leagues....they''ll be happy to come.

Why do Norfolk folk feel this place is so inferior? I''ve been around and am yet to see anywhere that even begins to compare......Be proud!.................[Y] 

No chance here lads...  Billy Davies is his old manager from Motherwell and has been tracking him for 2 years now whilst at both Preston and Derby.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/6238769.stm

so vine is going to West Brom Pearson to Derby....   It makes you wonder why we signed such a bunch of losers when we had teh pulling power.

[quote user="carpio"]don''t tell me!!  Its the boards fault (Not willing to spend), the managers fault (telling the world we were interested but not doing anything about it)  the teams fault (not playing well enough to encourage others to come here) or the fan''s fault for constantly moaning!!  There that should just about cover all the bases![/quote]errrrrrr yes it does!GRANT OUT

[quote user="Cluck"]

I''d far rather be at the Norfolk end of it than mixed up with all of the crap at the other end. Norwich is the finest city in the UK......and plenty of players tend to "hang around" here when their football days are over.

Why do Norfolk folk feel this place is so inferior? I''ve been around and am yet to see anywhere that even begins to compare......Be proud!.................[Y] 

[/quote]Yes they often hang around when they are older and wiser. But its pretty dull when you''re 24.I''ve travelled to over 60 countries, much as I love Norwich / Norfolk there''s infinately better places I assure you mon ami

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

Yes they often hang around when they are older and wiser. But its pretty dull when you''re 24.

I''ve travelled to over 60 countries, much as I love Norwich / Norfolk there''s infinately better places I assure you mon ami

[/quote]

60 countries?.....are you a 24 year old airliner?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"][quote user="Cluck"]

[/quote]

Yes they often hang around when they are older and wiser. But its pretty dull when you''re 24.

I''ve travelled to over 60 countries, much as I love Norwich / Norfolk there''s infinately better places I assure you mon ami

[/quote]

60 countries?.....are you a 24 year old airliner?

[/quote]

He he he he.........[:D]....and he speaks German too...................

[/quote]

[/quote]But those places do not include Derby.

[/quote]

[/quote]But those places do not include Derby.

So Derby have agreed a fee; so what.  Didn''t we agree a fee with Bristol city for David Cotterill?  Remind me, where exactly is he now?

Pearson may well not come here but it won''t because Derby have agreed a fee.  It will be because he will chose the club and the deal that suits him best.

At least you''re being positive about the situation.

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

So Derby have agreed a fee; so what.  Didn''t we agree a fee with Bristol city for David Cotterill?  Remind me, where exactly is he now?

Pearson may well not come here but it won''t because Derby have agreed a fee.  It will be because he will chose the club and the deal that suits him best.

[/quote]

Yep and Derby''s manager is his previous manager at Motherwell...  And has been tracking him for years... and Derby are what 2nd in the league chasing promotion to the premiership rather than staving off relegation.

Get Real he aint coming here.  And if its money he is after then he will go to Moneybags Sunderland.

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

Yep and Derby''s manager is his previous manager at Motherwell...  And has been tracking him for years... and Derby are what 2nd in the league chasing promotion to the premiership rather than staving off relegation.

Get Real he aint coming here.  And if its money he is after then he will go to Moneybags Sunderland.

[/quote]  I agree with all you say and am quite real thank you.  I was replying to the different and specific point made by Vendy.  If he doesn''t come here it will be because he chooses the club abd deal which suits him best.  Which part of that are you disagreeing with?

[quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]  I agree with all you say and am quite real thank you.  I was replying to the different and specific point made by Vendy.  If he doesn''t come here it will be because he chooses the club abd deal which suits him best.  Which part of that are you disagreeing with?[/quote]

nothing at all I misread your post and entirely agree with what you say! [:D]

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"][quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"][quote user="CambridgeCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]  I agree with all you say and am quite real thank you.  I was replying to the different and specific point made by Vendy.  If he doesn''t come here it will be because he chooses the club abd deal which suits him best.  Which part of that are you disagreeing with?[/quote]

nothing at all I misread your post and entirely agree with what you say! [:D]

[/quote]

Fair play CJF.  Respect and all that!!!