Sign in to follow this  
Regime Change

FA Cup 4th Round

Who do you want City to draw?  Would you rather draw a team from the Premier League or would you want a winnable tie?

Personally, I''d like us to go on a bit of a cup run and get a winnable tie and then get drawn against Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal in the 5th Round 

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

Who do you want City to draw?  Would you rather draw a team from the Premier League or would you want a winnable tie?

Personally, I''d like us to go on a bit of a cup run and get a winnable tie and then get drawn against Chelsea/Liverpool/Arsenal in the 5th Round 

[/quote]I''m with you Sherlock lets get a crap team and hope we go on a cup run.

We need the dosh so I would have said we need a home tie. But judging by all the negativity on here I am not sure many would turn up, so perhaps the classic Man U away would do us.

crap teams all the way, as long as we win of course. win a couple more then we''re looking at the quarter finals, big team at home on tv. in our dreams though

I reckon we''ll get a championship club away, that would sum it up nad we''d go out. i''m hoping for a premiership club at home that gives us a sniff or an upset. A blackburn, middlesborough or a watford type club.

Personally, I would like either:

- A big Premiership team such as Chelsea/Manchester United at home or;

- A lower league club to ensure a place in the 5th Round.

Sorry mate all 3 teams on the mersey were knocked out over the weekend. (1-3, 1-4 and 4-1 were the scores)Useless trivia for you, which club''s ground is closest to the river mersey?

Answer:  ytnuoC tropkcotS

[quote user="7rew"]Sorry mate all 3 teams on the mersey were knocked out over the weekend. (1-3, 1-4 and 4-1 were the scores)

Useless trivia for you, which club''s ground is closest to the river mersey?

Answer:  ytnuoC tropkcotS
[/quote]

Yeah I knew, just having a laugh at the expense of some work colleagues who are fans of the Liverpool and Everton, the answer to your anagram is Stockport County.