Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

Face to a log in name

We all communicate & have some good banter, some of us probably know each other form Carrow Road & Pubs or whatever. I think for the last home game of the season we should make banners with our log on name so we can put a face to name. OK I am just being stupid & we should continue to be masked crusaders just like Zorro.

Sparrow, iYou may have missed it but if you look early on in the month there is a thread about a Pinkun message board end of season (promotion?) party so we could all meet.

Yeah I think that could be quite a good idea actually. I think the webteam should have their pics on here somewhere anyway like some of the other sites I have seen. Or are your pics in another section ??

I''m in the process of udpating the "About Us" sections on all three sites although other jobs get in the way. There was a Christmas card that featured us in cartoon form. Also Celia, Vince and myself were all in the photograph when Neil Doncaster did his EDP24 web chat - if you look hard enough you''ll find it...