Sign in to follow this  
captain canary

sitting in watford home section?

i was one of the fools who waited a couple of days until i had any money in the bank before i rang up for a watford ticket to find they had sold out.
just wondering if anyone is planning on sitting in the home section? id be gutted if we got promoted and i missed that match. i may have to get a ticket and try and blend in with the watford yellow.

Just for your information (I am arranging to get a couple of extra tickets for relatives who missed out on the away allocation from a Watford season ticket holder at my work) Watford have a policy that they will eject away supporters from home areas, if any home supporters object.

If you''re going to follow this through, and my relatives are, you''re going to have to be discrete, not be too vocal or jump around, don''t wear away colours and "sit on your hands" when the canaries score !!!!

Not sure how strictly this policy is enforced, but you''ve been warned.

You will have to wait to buy your tickets.

I believe someone said that Watford will only be selling tickets to people that have already purchased tickets this season up until a week before the match. I expect there will still be plenty remaining at this point.