Sign in to follow this  
The Voice of the Thorpe Area

Pardew back could lead to good things...

Hope everyone had a good xmas. I did, I didn''t go to Carrow Road boxing day, so I''m still in good spirits! I''m not going to rant on about rubbish players/incapable board, etc, as we all know that is true now.

Alan Pardew got given the Charlton job earlier this week, and, I cannot help but think that this help us in our cause against relegation, what with Pardew being PG''s ex-boss.

I''m not entirely sure to who could be coming our way, as I''m not that familiar with Charlton''s squad, however there must be players in their reserves who are more talented than our bunch of ''footballers''.

Oh, don''t forget the Hammers link as well, I will be amazed if this link is not taken advantage of. As the saying goes, it''s not what you know, it''s who you know.

Bring on saturday- the mass booathon is afoot! Take note Delia, Doomcaster and the rewt of the cronies.

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]i wouldn''t mind Bryan Hughes[/quote]

agreed...

does Johnathan Fortune get in the team Regularly??? or (dare i say it!) Matty Holland.... not a bad player, i know he used to be a scummer but he could do a job for us.

jas :)

Of course how silly of me - Norwich could quite easily afford to pay of Peter Grant''s contract just as they did Worthy then afford to give another contract to a new manager and then still have enough money left to improve the squad which is undoubtedly what any new manager would want - easy really why dont the board just go ahead and do it !!!!!!!!

Well, it''s become a tradition that we sign someone from Charlton reserves every season around now, so don''t be surprised if someone else follows in the footsteps of Svensson, Stuart and Johannsson.

Ignore my earlier reply - thats what I get for trying to read on here as well as do my job - totally misread the intitial posting - Doh