Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Norwich City FC is finished!

I think you''ll find that Wiz admitted on another thread that Chase had indeed done damage...but that he was no worse than the present regime. I tend to agree.

It was also stated that at least under Chase we had a decent team and plenty of success...i.e Europe and 3rd. in the Premiership....whereas under DS we had only won the Division Two championship (big deal)....I tend to agree with that as well.

However...two wrongs don''t make a right.....and we could have done without both. We''ll all just have to hope for better days to come.......

[quote user="Tamuff87"]7. Norwich lose to Tamworth in the FA Cup, resulting in Delia''s and co''s unfortunate lynching from atop Tamworth Castle.
[/quote]

Have you seen the conference table hardly full of confidence themselves i''d say?

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

To everyone who''s replied so far:

My ''doom'' theory is just that, a theory. I speak in general terms, I''m almost certain because of financial restraints, PG will go for cheap Scottish c**p players. This policy will get us relegated when Earnie is sold, and PG will be sacrificed by a cowardly board to cover their original error of appointing him.

So, to all intents and purposes, Norwich City FC is finished.............................as a viable, ambitious, and glory hunting club. Thats what I meant, the board has killed the club I first loved. I remember how City use to be, before that cook got her greasey hands on it, and even before Chase mucked it up.

City''s heart and spirit has been badly damaged, those who can''t, or won''t, see that, aren''t real City supporters at all!.

Digest that at your leisure.

[/quote]

Up until the last few days I always had respect for you and your posts Wiz, but I don''t anymore. This post is the final straw for me. I saw this post earlier and ignored it but came just back out of interest to see if anyone took issue with your real supporters jibe and surprise surprise nobody did. Seems you can spout all kinds of rubbish on here and people make allowances for you and make excuses for you. You are out of order because:-

Part of the reason City''s heart and spirit has been badly damaged is the divisions within the club and it''s supporters caused by the protests and bad feeling over Worthington. Now we have a new manager but the atmosphere of discontent and protest remains. Those who can''t, or won''t, see that aren''t real City supporters at all!

Digest that at your leisure!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Up until the last few days I always had respect for you and your posts Wiz, but I don''t anymore.

[/quote]

Ding ding, round 3.

Nutty Nigel:

Firstly, I don''t post on here to get your respect NN, I post to try and get my views across, and yes, I often fail to do that. I can''t write, or use the right words as well as Cluck, Chicken, Smudger and Co, but I do try my best.

To my Chase remark, yes, he did mess up big time, but unlike the cook, he did preside over the best City side since the 58'' Cup team. He also didn''t suffer fools gladly and I firmly believe Grant would have never been giving the job under him, nor would Worthy have lasted so long. And for those resons alone, I would welcome him back, albeit, with no more than a 49% shareholding!. Smith & Jones have too much power, surely you agree with me on that?.

I was angry when I added the real supporters tag at the end of my post, that was uncalled for and I apologise to anyone who took offence to my crask remark, but thats whats happening these days, the club is making us all uptight.................and it shouldn''t be like that....................should it?.

Wiz

I now apologise for my real supporters tag, I only said it to prove a point.

You have my respect again now not that you care. Respect is a funny thing because it doesn''t matter to posters if I respect them and yet it matters to me to lose respect for them.

I wish you a happy new year in the same way I wished you a merry christmas in a previous thread.

And I still think The best place for Dion Dublin is up front with Earnie!