Sign in to follow this  
GMF

WBA have bid for Hucks accepted

Man City have accepted an undisclosed bid for Hucks. Personal terms have yet to be agreed.

Now we''ll really find out if Huckes is serious about joining us !!!!!

If ever it was worth a gamble then Hucks was the man to sign. Premiership £20 million/Nationwide £0.5 million. It just goes to show that when it comes to it the board are little better than in the dark days of Robert Chase!

I wouldn''t go that far Andy.

We may not always get the answers we want, but this Board is far more open and honest than those days from the early to mid 1990''s.

Agreed, its down to Hucks now.

Can I find one shread of silver lining from this...? Well, at least he would be going to a team that we don''t see as a threat to our promotion hopes - i.e. they''ll be in the top two anyway, whether they have Hucks or not. Whereas Wigan will not unless they were to get him. Make any sense? I know, its clutching at straws!

Yes I think we will now find out if Huckerby really wants to come here or of he was just saying the things he thought we wanted to hear. Also Kevin Keegan is making himself look foolish and two-faced, he released that statement about letting Huckerby have the chance to win a place while he must have been talking to clubs about selling him.

It would just be nice to get the man signed up I don''t know about everyone else but look at the players we were in for eg connolly and hulse and we missed out

I know where i would rather live with my family compared to brum and up north

Like everyone else on here it would be so nice for the man not to be a money grabber

but i guess wigan are rich and west brom are on that premier league funding thing so both will offer better terms than us

fingers crossed i guess........................