Sign in to follow this  
Green army

time 4 delia 2 sell up?!?

I believe the borad have ran out of ideas, letting worthy have that much money to spend on useless players such as andy hughes and cal robinson, is well beyond a joke,

I say Milan Mandaric forgets leicster and come to city

come on u yellows !!!!!!!!!

[quote user="4eva city"]

I believe the borad have ran out of ideas, letting worthy have that much money to spend on useless players such as andy hughes and cal robinson, is well beyond a joke,

I say Milan Mandaric forgets leicster and come to city

come on u yellows !!!!!!!!!

[/quote]And you would have moaned if the board had not given the manager AT THE TIME  money to spend in the transfer market you can''t have it both ways mate.

Imo opinion having an owner like Mandric would destroy this club.

Delia may have made mistakes, and she may lack the financial resources to enable us to buy our way into the Premier League, but I don''t doubt she cares passionately about the club.

[quote user="Sherlock Holmes"]

Imo opinion having an owner like Mandric would destroy this club.

Delia may have made mistakes, and she may lack the financial resources to enable us to buy our way into the Premier League, but I don''t doubt she cares passionately about the club.

[/quote]

yes look how he destroyed portsmouth....think before you type

Portsmouth are hardly a "soulless" club. And they have done something that our board were too afraid to even try - they''ve PROGRESSED.

And I have to say that Norwich City feels like a soulless club these days, the football side of things has had to make way for an ageing cook who has to grab fame at any opportunity...

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

Portsmouth are hardly a "soulless" club. And they have done something that our board were too afraid to even try - they''ve PROGRESSED.

And I have to say that Norwich City feels like a soulless club these days, the football side of things has had to make way for an ageing cook who has to grab fame at any opportunity...

[/quote]

Best ''realist post this week Alex (sorry  Cluck) I fully back your wise words and take on this mate. However, as  Cluck & I are finding out, you might well get crucified for it by the ''head in the sand'' brigade.

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

[/quote]

Bloody Nora Alex....I can hear the rifles being loaded for this one!..........[;)]...........Top marks!