Sign in to follow this  
Delias Buns

Positivity - Not A Post For The Moaners

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Jack Flash"]Good sentiments, which I heartily endorse, but sadly this Message Board is the Home of a handful of Moaners who run up thousands of Posts, mainly negative, as is their style[/quote]

Have you never been to a football match?  I seriously doubt it if you beleive that there are a minority of moaners in the ground....

Anyway why should we be negative!!  we are 15th and not going to be anywhere near the play-offs!!! Its great!!

[/quote]

Yeah but if we really hold our breath and cross our fingers hopefully 19th place will be achievable...

Must get myself down to Carrow Road quick to see more of that fantastic football on show!!!

There are a handful of negative posters who appear countless times on every thread, these people are clearly lacking any sort of life, in contrast the more realistic element i.e 95% of city fans seem to post more moderatly, the net result is that this message board appears to be far more negative than it should be. These people are extremists they do not represent the views of 99% of city fans

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]There are a handful of negative posters who appear countless times on every thread, these people are clearly lacking any sort of life, in contrast the more realistic element i.e 95% of city fans seem to post more moderatly, the net result is that this message board appears to be far more negative than it should be.

These people are extremists they do not represent the views of 99% of city fans
[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha.......bring on the monkey experiments!.......[<:o)]

Are you being serious?........

The Clod and the Pebble

"Love seeketh not itself to please,
Nor for itself hath any care,
But for another gives its ease,
And builds a heaven in hell''s despair."

So sung a little Clod of Clay,
Trodden with the cattle''s feet,
But a Pebble of the brook
Warbled out these metres meet:

"Love seeketh only Self to please,
To bind another to its delight,
Joys in another''s loss of ease,
And builds a hell in heaven''s despite."

William Blake

[quote]I agree with you Angels. Not only that but some of them, like Smudger, are really ugly.[/quote]To be fair to Smudger, he''s probably only half as ugly as his avatar suggests in real life...

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]I agree with you Angels. Not only that but some of them, like Smudger, are really ugly.[/quote]

To be fair to Smudger, he''s probably only half as ugly as his avatar suggests in real life...

[/quote]

In real life, creatures like that are extinct.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]I agree with you Angels. Not only that but some of them, like Smudger, are really ugly.[/quote]

To be fair to Smudger, he''s probably only half as ugly as his avatar suggests in real life...

[/quote]

In real life, creatures like that are extinct.

[quote]In real life, creatures like that are extinct.[/quote]You''ve obviously never been to (pick the one you like most) :
  • Brannigans on a Tuesday evening on the Riverside in Norwich
  • A Bernard Matthews Christmas party
  • The job center in Norwich on a Thursday morning
  • Anywhere in Suffolk 
Apologies to Smudger for the last one.  He''s too pretty for Suffolk.