Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Back down to earth with january...

I just thought i''d mention what i feel the January transfer window might be like.

Almost every post with defending grant is to do with the transfer window. I agree with these posts, and i hope im wrong with what im about to say.

Im going to assume we have a small budget, as per usual money seems to evaporate here at NCFC. After we get a rough idea of the budget (£20 and a small packet of KP nuts? Nah, too much for robinson) i can see us attempting to sign players that will never come to this club. After wasting a couple of weeks, we''ll look at league 1 players and simply buy a couple of fringe players that are never really going to get into the first team on a regular.

At best, we might get 1 semi decent midfielder, or attackingmid/striker.

Obviously, this is all an assumption on what ive seen with worthington. So therefore i could be speaking a load of bolla*** and Granty will bring in 4 excellent match winners!

I have faith in Grant, less so with the money the board allow him - going on past occasions.

[quote user="hogesar"]

I just thought i''d mention what i feel the January transfer window might be like.

Almost every post with defending grant is to do with the transfer window. I agree with these posts, and i hope im wrong with what im about to say.

Im going to assume we have a small budget, as per usual money seems to evaporate here at NCFC. After we get a rough idea of the budget (£20 and a small packet of KP nuts? Nah, too much for robinson) i can see us attempting to sign players that will never come to this club. After wasting a couple of weeks, we''ll look at league 1 players and simply buy a couple of fringe players that are never really going to get into the first team on a regular.

At best, we might get 1 semi decent midfielder, or attackingmid/striker.

Obviously, this is all an assumption on what ive seen with worthington. So therefore i could be speaking a load of bolla*** and Granty will bring in 4 excellent match winners!

I have faith in Grant, less so with the money the board allow him - going on past occasions.

[/quote]

Hogesar , you are as sweet as a nut with your post, but my prediction is the wind is going to be from the north east , with wind frosts freezing the bones ,our board is not going to open any windows onto that ,jan ,or whenever.very cosy in the boardroom don''t you know?

Only time will tell, but I will remain optimistic that we can improve the team, but it is important for the team to gain as many points between now and then or we will be out of contention for a play off spot.

Marty:

I''m a 59 year old wizard with a heart and blood pressure problem, and your stunning young lady on your avatar isn''t doing it no good whatsoever.

You lucky sod you!.[;)]

Grant has a already said he is looking to have four deal done by the end of the first week in January.  I guess we will just have to wait and see whether that is true or not.

Despite what Grant says, thinks about when he said, orignially ''I thuoght i''d signed him on loan, but the manager pulled out at the last minute'' could it be another one of thosE? Granted, got him in the end, aslong as it was chadwick he was going on about at the time.