Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

transfer window soon

The only added problem we have now what players are going to want to come to our club as it is quite clear we now face a relgation scrap.I  am getting quite concerned about it for us to go down will destroy us and put us back for years.

The positive out of all these defeats is that Grant can see what sort of a squad he really does have, to start with there was a honeymoon period as players fight for a place as there always is for a new manager. Grant i hope sees we need new blood, and January 1st cant come soon enough, lets just hope its not an anticlimax.

The positive out of all these defeats is that Grant can see what sort of a squad he really does have, to start with there was a honeymoon period as players fight for a place as there always is for a new manager. Grant i hope sees we need new blood, and January 1st cant come soon enough, lets just hope its not an anticlimax.

Your concern is well-founded, this could be a very fateful January for the Club.   I suspect there is a touch of complacency about the Board but if improvement isn''t shown in January, we shall not be too far off spring, when the green shoots come along with the season-ticket renewals.  We have wonderful support but this should not be taken for granted.   25000 gates should mean better stuff than we are getting.  I should like to know last season''s total for players'' salaries and associated payments at Colchester - now there is a really small club that knows how to manage its affairs.  In cidentally it would be nice to see a list of the decision-makers at Norwich City who discarded the likes of Cureton, Dublin, etc.

Then again it could be the best thing that has ever happened to us....

Maybe then Delia would put her shares up for sale and somebody who is prepared to invest in quality players will buy them up!!!

It wasn''t the worst thing ever to happen to Man City when they look back on things in hindsight was it?

I would much prefer us to go down and manage to get shot of Delia than continue to witness the * of the past two years.  A bit of short term pain for long-term gain!!!

I think Neil Adams has hit the nail on the head when he said that far too many people seem to be regarding this coming transfer window as some sort of saviour for Norwich.  We are not going to have millions to spend on these four players that Grant seem to want and the only way we will have probably enough money to buy decent players is by selling Earnshaw.  Norwich never have been free with their money and I dont think that it is suddenly going to start now.  Be prepared for average Championship players to come in possibly on loan with a couple of buys.  Nothing more nothing less.  And also be prepared for another seaon in the Championship cos that is all we have to look forward to with the top six starting to pull away.

Why does everyone think there is a long queue of prospective owners with millions to spend on players, just waiting for any opportunity to buy a club.

Wolves have been up for sale for about 2 years now and the owner wants ''just'' £20 miilion for it yet they have not even had a sniff of interest. Like us they have a solid stadium and good training facilities too.

I am very worried too as are most of my friends, but what will the transfer window bring when our manager prefers Hughes to Safri?

Smudger, you are not worth answering. ****

Ah yes - the transfer window when we can swap one lot of journeymen for another.

It seems Grant has same temperament as Worthy if he falls out with a player (Safri) they are toast and the team suffers

Obviously Hamilton was Pants but look at the team Worthy inherited against that inherited by Grant

Years of wilderness ahead I''m afraid