Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Pink un MOM

Was... Robinson!

Norwich City Mad MOM was .. Doherty!

Will be interesting to hear from posters who went.

I am glad I can go again next week instead of watching on the wireless!

Unlike most radio listeners at least those were chosen by someone at the ground...  Even from the little I actively listened to on the radio it seemed that both had reasonable games (and it may have been the snatched listens I had) with Doc blocking some shoots and winning crucial headers.  Dublin also made a couple of blocks but on at least 3 occassions he was highlighted as making weak clearances, yet Goreham then commented on how well Dublin was playing again - so judging 3rd hand is impossible. 

Definitely not the Doc...Robinson was certainly a contender, industrious, chasing everything and distributing the ball well, using the wing players.

Crofty wasn''t on long enough but if he had of been I am confident that he would have been the undisputed contender...However my MOM was...wait for it...

Andy Hughes!  he didn''t stop running, chasing, getting stuck in all game. He played extremely well down the right side and showed unusually good skills and control.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Was... Robinson!

Norwich City Mad MOM was .. Doherty!

Will be interesting to hear from posters who went.

I am glad I can go again next week instead of watching on the wireless!

[/quote]

it is no real surprise to me that in a game where the man of the match is either The Doc, Robinson or Hughes we deservedly lost.