Sign in to follow this  
7rew

January Transfers

What quantity of players signed in january would make you:FuriousUnhappySatisfiedHappyEcstatic?Please be realistic on this one (note don''t include chadwick)My answers are:Furious:             No cm or cb.

Unhappy:          1 [a cm and cb] or 2[inc. one cm or cb]

Satisfied:           2 [centre mid and central def] or 3 [inc. one cm or cb]

Happy:             3 [inc a cm and cb] or 4 [inc. one cm or cb]

Ecstatic:            4 [inc a cm and cb]note get 2 cm and a cb and I''ll be jumpping about he room.

furious - 0

unahppy - 1

satisfied - 2 and we managed to strengthen 2 of defence, midfield or attack

happy - 3 and we strengthened all 3 areas

ecstatic - 4+ signings and strengthening all 3 areas

Would not be happy with anything less than a new centre back, classy centre midfielder and a target man striker signed permanently plus the option to bring a couple of players in on loan if needed and the promise of more cash for Grant in the summer if the board decide that he is still their man.

Anythink less than this would be shocking and Delia & Co should put up their shares for sale at the cheapest possible price and head for the nearest EXIT doors!!!

One thing is for sure DS and Co can''t hide this time....and real money (plus the £3 million + for Earnie if he goes) must be invested in the team. Anything short of this will be taking the p*ss.

I''m not holding my breath however.....(some may find this fact alone disappointing)...........[:)]

its not just numbers we need. after all we could easily get 10 players of the calibre of Thorne, Hughes and Robinson and given realistic valuation have change from a tenner.

We desperately need 1CB, 2 CM and 1 Striker (plus Camp).

Apart from Earnie, Hucks and Shackell we''ve got nowt but a League One outfit.

Grant will definitley be looking for a goalkeeper. That leaves three, if we are to take him literally. We need a forward, CM and CD. Does Chadwick make five, or is he one of the ''4''? Guess we''ll soon find out.