Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

PETER GRANT PLEASE READ AGAIN...

you have picked dickson and robinson ahead of safri .

croft on the bench

peter grant  you havent got a clue

and how many of you keep giving this so called manager a chance.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

you have picked dickson and robinson ahead of safri .

croft on the bench

peter grant  you havent got a clue

and how many of you keep giving this so called manager a chance.

[/quote]I was not impressed by his appointment in the first place, although I accept he has only been here for 3 months, the early signs are not good, in fact giving any non proven manager a three and a half year contract seems very naive, especially coming only a few days after you have paid 600k to cancel out your last mistake

ok croft on

fleming for huckerby

you havent got a clue

sack him now

[/quote]

Keep your voice down!

Croft starting on the bench is understandable - he''s coming back from injury and might have been short of 90 minutes fitness.

Robinson and Etuhu ahead of Safri is obvious - Safri, as one of our players worth anything, is clearly leaving in January and so has nothing to play for.  (The other two just give the impression they have nothing to play for.)

Fleming for Huckerby is bizarre, especially when you are 2-1 down.  It would be interesting to see where Fleming played, was he thrown up front in desperation?

Still, I can understand and make a good case for two of Grant''s three decisions. 

ok croft on

fleming for huckerby

you havent got a clue

sack him now

[/quote]

I hate comments like these. They''re pathetic. Atleast 1st wiz and cluck have some reasonable structure to their arguments. Yours is poor and just to say ''sack him now'' isnt the most of all intellectual remarks.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="king of latvia"]

ok croft on

fleming for huckerby

you havent got a clue

sack him now

[/quote]

I hate comments like these. They''re pathetic. Atleast 1st wiz and cluck have some reasonable structure to their arguments. Yours is poor and just to say ''sack him now'' isnt the most of all intellectual remarks.

[/quote]Ok here goes.A manager out of his depth.No idea on team selections.No idea on team tactics.picking the same old pathetic players week in week out who are just no longer up to standard.I think thats enough after such a short space of time.SACK HIM NOW....................................... show some bl**dy balls munby and co

ok we win two games and keep two clean sheets ,everyone says dion must stay in defence what does he do changes the team.

ipswich everyone says dion must play in defence he changes the team.

instead of saying i made a mistake he blames the fans and the team.

says i will not play players out of position what does he do play players out of position.

if croft is not fit then what is he doing on the bench.if we had to make changes in the first half croft would of been no good because he wasnt fit

then fleming for huckerby ? answers on a postcard please.

how many more do you need grant hasnt got a clue.

SACK HIM

I agree, yet another very poor appointment by the board; to not select Safri and then withdraw Huckerby, our main threat when we were chasing the game, just Beggars Belief; Get this idiot out now, he is  self opinionated and has zero judgement! Get Pardrew whilst he is still available!

ok croft on

fleming for huckerby

you havent got a clue

sack him now

[/quote]Flemming on for huckerby and Dion went up front. Made sense to me.

[quote user="greenTshirt"][quote user="king of latvia"]

ok croft on

fleming for huckerby

you havent got a clue

sack him now

[/quote]

Flemming on for huckerby and Dion went up front. Made sense to me.
[/quote]

Errr, when you''re behind with nothing to lose, the point I would have thought is to shove EVERYONE up front. Therefore, just go for broke and pmove Dublin, Doc, etc forward - like I said, just what have you to lose? But to take off your potential matchwinner, and bring on a donkey of the highest proportions...it defies comment, and all it said to me was "we''re trying to limit the damage, lets keep it at 2-1"

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="greenTshirt"][quote user="king of latvia"]

ok croft on

fleming for huckerby

you havent got a clue

sack him now

[/quote]

[/quote]

Errr, when you''re behind with nothing to lose, the point I would have thought is to shove EVERYONE up front. Therefore, just go for broke and pmove Dublin, Doc, etc forward - like I said, just what have you to lose? But to take off your potential matchwinner, and bring on a donkey of the highest proportions...it defies comment, and all it said to me was "we''re trying to limit the damage, lets keep it at 2-1"

[/quote]

OK so we never take off Earnshaw or Huckerby? this football lark is easier than I thought then.

Every player is a potential match winner.

it is late at night but I think I am getting bored by all this whinging.

[quote user="greenTshirt"][quote user="king of latvia"]

ok croft on

fleming for huckerby

you havent got a clue

sack him now

[/quote]

[/quote]sorry i think huckerby can get us a goal more than fleming

Would of Had Earnie, Thorne, hucks and Dion up front.. maybe the doc as well...

When chasing a game with 2 or 3 minutes to go.. sod the defence! if ur going to lose u might as well lose by 2 goals as to one.. if u rescure the game then its the other team who feel sick

jas :)

well pg you played hughes at the back and it worked but then you took earnie off ,well you lost you way again.

your team today should be.

gallagher

hughes      dion     shackell  drury

croft      safri      dickson    hucks

earnie     thorne

subs

eagle,ryan jarvis,robinson,colin,lewis