Sign in to follow this  
DanielHammond

Get rid of the board!

Fully agree with you - I can''t believe that some people can''t see it either.

I suppose they think that getting Hucks to sign will let them off the hook and get us off their backs.

Well they are wrong.

ii tried to phone canary call to say this earlier but couldnt get through!

its the boars fault we are where we are!

jas :)

The supreme board are untouchable.......they will just turn on their ''Romulan ignore the fans'' cloaking device, arm the Proton Torpedo Jumbucks and scramble the Flybe sponsor-ships and ultimately, despatch their deflective and shield bearing be-spectacled and po-faced automan that is "CyberDonkster!"

"CyberDonkster," is the automotive robotic flak defender of the ruling ''Higorantboard''r''us Clan'' that oversee and rule the planet ''Cuckoocarra.'' Planet Cuckoocarra is situated on the outer fringes of the Championshipalaza soccer solar system - and is frequently visited by the placid but fanatical acceptors of drudge, mediocrity and absolute pants - the ''Gullibeings''...........

On rare occasion, the ''Gullibeings'' may display signs of discontent and unrest at the standard of entertainment supplied - and with sheer audacity, question the ruling ''Higorantboard''r''us Clan'' ......It is then, that the "CyberDonkster" is unleashed from the Starship ''Directuzbox'' onto the flagging unfaithful......He isn''t afraid of confronting the untrue ''Gullibeings'' who may be losing their tunnel visioned loyalty and gulliblebeingness - and attacks them with vigour and monotone dialect ........Glaring through his lazer emitting solar spectacles and utilsing his rapid firing fluent lawyer "language on a loop" with the dreaded barbed weapon of "fax''n''figgers" and copius amounts of boolsheet ammunition; it''s not long before the fearful perpetrating untrue Gullibeings - who dare question the commitment of the ''Higorantboard''r''usses Clan'' are put rightly and firmly in their subservient place......

With a smug and satisfied smirk of another battle won......"CyberDonkster" returns to the throne room of Starship ''Directuzbox'' - taking his rightful place alongside the crystal throne of the Queen of Cuckoocarra........"Well done my ever faithful ''CyberDonkster'' old chum" she says with glowing pride, "now, your next challenge will come in January 2007, when the ''Gullibeings'' will most likely question our motives again - we''ve short-term pacified them with Huckerbeings contract extension and not forgetting that February/March is season ticket renewal time - we do need to be well prepared!.......Ensure your boolsheet batteries are sufficiently charged - and the barbed monster weapon of ''fax''n''figgers'' is loaded to the hilt. Oh, and please liase with the Cullenclones - as we need to get this right!"

''CyberDonkster'' nodded and grinned. "Yes, my Queen Deliaicious.....I will be well prepared!"[8-|] 

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

The supreme board are untouchable.......they will just turn on their ''Romulan ignore the fans'' cloaking device, arm the Proton Torpedo Jumbucks and scramble the Flybe sponsor-ships and ultimately, despatch their deflective and shield bearing be-spectacled and po-faced automan that is "CyberDonkster!"

"CyberDonkster," is the automotive robotic flak defender of the ruling ''Higorantboard''r''us Clan'' that oversee and rule the planet ''Cuckoocarra.'' Planet Cuckoocarra is situated on the outer fringes of the Championshipalaza soccer solar system - and is frequently visited by the placid but fanatical acceptors of drudge, mediocrity and absolute pants - the ''Gullibeings''...........

On rare occasion, the ''Gullibeings'' may display signs of discontent and unrest at the standard of entertainment supplied - and with sheer audacity, question the ruling ''Higorantboard''r''us Clan'' ......It is then, that the "CyberDonkster" is unleashed from the Starship ''Directuzbox'' onto the flagging unfaithful......He isn''t afraid of confronting the untrue ''Gullibeings'' who may be losing their tunnel visioned loyalty and gulliblebeingness - and attacks them with vigour and monotone dialect ........Glaring through his lazer emitting solar spectacles and utilsing his rapid firing fluent lawyer "language on a loop" with the dreaded barbed weapon of "fax''n''figgers" and copius amounts of boolsheet ammunition; it''s not long before the fearful perpetrating untrue Gullibeings - who dare question the commitment of the ''Higorantboard''r''usses Clan'' are put rightly and firmly in their subservient place......

With a smug and satisfied smirk of another battle won......"CyberDonkster" returns to the throne room of Starship ''Directuzbox'' - taking his rightful place alongside the crystal throne of the Queen of Cuckoocarra........"Well done my ever faithful ''CyberDonkster'' old chum" she says with glowing pride, "now, your next challenge will come in January 2007, when the ''Gullibeings'' will most likely question our motives again - we''ve short-term pacified them with Huckerbeings contract extension and not forgetting that February/March is season ticket renewal time - we do need to be well prepared!.......Ensure your boolsheet batteries are sufficiently charged - and the barbed monster weapon of ''fax''n''figgers'' is loaded to the hilt. Oh, and please liase with the Cullenclones - as we need to get this right!"

''CyberDonkster'' nodded and grinned. "Yes, my Queen Deliaicious.....I will be well prepared!"[8-|] 

[/quote]

Nice piece of work Mello!.......and probably frighteningly near to the truth!...............[;)]

Maybe we would be inundated - maybe not... Why not try and find out? Nobody who truly cares about Norwich city would preside over this situation. The club has become a joke. 25,000 gates, parachute money, tiny squad, selling players for fun and still cant compete with colchestrer united. Do me a favour. I cannot understand how some people can happily accept this situation with a shrug of the shoulders. The football team has suffered from CHRONIC underinvestment. As football fans, doesnt that annoy you? We lose every week to clubs with a quarter of our support, we have done for 2 years now... again... does that upset you at all? The standard of football is so bad it barely warrants a match report, hello... is anybody there? My God.

[/quote]

What an alarmingly funny but oh so true view of the state of this club.... 

But when is anything going to be done about them?

At last it finally seems like many of the Gullibeings are starting to see the light but once again they will fall under Delia''s spell in January...  The Gullibeings kind of remind me of the way that the Wheelies used to fall under Fenella''s spells in Chorlton & The Wheelies they are so laughable they just aren''t funny anymore!!!

To date I think the only anti Delia chant I have heard was from my own mouth the day that she shown Worthy the door...

Alltogether now.... "Sack the board, sack the board, sack the board"...

See the Gullicrew... it ain''t that difficult... a little practice and I am sure you will all soon get the hang of it!!!

BEWARE! THE ''CYBERDONKSTER''

WILL RETURN! somewhere around early January.......I imagine. To explain to the faithful, the true and transparent reasons - behind the Earnshawshank Redemption!........Cheerio Earnie!

Oh, and we''ll certainly hear a lot from him and the Cullenclones in February........Which is, Season Ticket renewal time for the GULLIBEINGS! [:|]

[/quote]

quality Mello - and oh so worryingly true....

"It is now time to unite and fight against the oppression brave Rebel Gullibeings!"

Ruling Queen Deliaicious of Planet Cuckoocarra, and ruthless leader of the ''Higorantboard''r''usses Clan'' is now assembling her ''War Cabinet'' of the Rogernater, Metalmickey, Solarsalivaskipper and the Cullenclones, led by the dreaded ''CyberDonkster!''

A brave independant group of Rebel Gullibeing agents infiltrating the Starship ''Directuzbox'' and also the ''Commune of Colneyclones'' - have smuggled out evidence of the preparation by Queen Deliaicious and her cohorts for the impending, ''TRANSITION TO BORE!''.......Our brave rebel agents have witnessed the reprogramming of the selected player of the moment ''Huckerbeing'' who was then wheeled out in front of the ''Meejahmanipulatinmicronisms'' to give a rehearsed rallying cry, to the faithful flock of brainwashed Gullibeings, who sadly, believe all that is spoken by those who transmit tripe ''n'' tosh - to be irrefutable and unquestionably true.

Queen Deliaicious was livid and fuming on Botoxing Day, after a band of rebel Gullibeings encroached within earshot of the Starship Directuzbox at the cessation of the viewing debacle of another display of drudge, mediocrity and absolute pants. The brave rebels gave a few choruses of "Worraloadaroobish" just as the Queen and her cohorts were exiting the Cuckoocarra arena. Rogernater and Metalmickey immediately ignited their personal weapons of ''Ciggienicotinefagtabsticks,'' and puffin'' manically, enveloped their Queen in a protective ''smokescreen'' and ushered her down the stairs into the safety of her throne room, followed by her doting disciples - and those who absolutely adore her.

"CYBERDONKSTER! CYBERDONKSTER!" she screamed, "Yes my Queen Deliaicious" came his monotone reply........"CyberDonkster, there are rebel Gullibeings re-appearing, who have ''lost the faith'' and are stirring up mischief and discontent amongst the followers of my realm!....Now, get it sorted before Saturn-day and the visit of our next galactic opponents! Oh, and make sure the Earniebot is re-booted with his ''I''m not leavin'' I luvs it here'' disc and programme"......"Your wish is my command my Queen" replied Cyberdonkster, grinding his teeth and grasping his clipboard, he spun around and marched purposefully out of the throne room. "Right!" he thought.........''A plan of action to suppress those untrue and faithless rebels - and let ''em know they don''t mess with the ''Donkster!'' "Now, a quick word with the ''Cullenclones'' regarding how we''re gonna produce the propaganda for patronising the punters to renew their season tickets and then give that ''YesMan Grantman'' the teamsheet of who I want him to play on Saturn-day"  

So fellow rebel Gullibeings, be prepared for an impending brainwashing barrage of "CyberDonkster''s" weapons of  ''boolsheet'' and ''fax''n''figgers''........."Don''t believe the hype!" Stay low, stay safe![Y]

Beware the Ides of March..........and January and February..... ;~)

Bloody Nora Mello...good job I had my Gran''s incontinance pants on for this one!............[:D]

The worrying thing is....it actually made sense to me. Scary or what?..................[Y]