Sign in to follow this  
Simon Snorkle

The Laziest Norwich player ever?

Dickson Etuhu.  All this crap about confidence, the guy can''t even be bothered to break a sweat. He hardly ever moves out of the centre circle, neither defending or attacking, putting in a tackle. Bout time someone said it, instead of all this, "Oh, he''s a powerhouse, with a great work rate, and great potential" B*****ks.

Er, surely McVeigh gets a mention?!!

Come on, he''s usually more bothered about his hairband that the game of football & I hope we get rid in January.

I think it may have been Ted MacDougall for me.......................he did though have one excellent redeeming side to his game.

Mark .Y.

most of the current midfield spring to mind!! turn it on when they want but mainly cant be bothered but out of all of them it has to be DICKSON WHEREAREU!!

Yeah, what the hell happened to him? When we made the play off''s he was one of the best players in the side. Now he''s just another leech, just happy sit to sit on his arse and get paid thousands. Lot of that going about. 

I think I watched a match once where for the whole 90 minutes Keith O''Neill stood on the halfway line, occasionally flicking his hair back behind his ears.

That is spot on. Of all the possitions to have a lazy Ba**a*d, the worst is in centre midfield. and yet he keeps his place. Come on Grant this does not make sence!

Imagine being at work where your colleague could not be arsed to pull his weight while you struggled to make up the shortfall. After a few weeks of the manager doing nothing about it, how would you feel? In the end your effort would drop as well, its just basic human nature. If he does not get dropped or sold his attitude will spread further throughout the team. 

Totally. That attitude breeds throughout the team, We desperatley need some new blood in the side and I can''t honestly see much happening on that front. There is some big time charlies at my club and i int frikkin happy about it.

Paul Dalglish deserves a mention as one of our laziest ever players. He came here thinking that he was the dog''s b*llocks because of who his dad was and thought it was beneath him to try as hard as everyone else.

[quote user="Simon Snorkle"]Yeah, what the hell happened to him? When we made the play off''s he was one of the best players in the side. Now he''s just another leech, just happy sit to sit on his arse and get paid thousands. Lot of that going about. [/quote]

Simon my old sweet , who are you talking about ? play offs?.now he sits on his a**e who?

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]

That is spot on. Of all the possitions to have a lazy Ba**a*d, the worst is in centre midfield. and yet he keeps his place. Come on Grant this does not make sence!

Imagine being at work where your colleague could not be arsed to pull his weight while you struggled to make up the shortfall. After a few weeks of the manager doing nothing about it, how would you feel? In the end your effort would drop as well, its just basic human nature. If he does not get dropped or sold his attitude will spread further throughout the team. 

[/quote]

Hairy this sounds like one of our CURRENT POPULAR STARS to me, starting the rot from the front - actually I think that should be middle??