Sign in to follow this  
ManchesterCanary

When in a hole...stop digging

I cannot respect Grants latest comments, he seems to have no humility, and no chance of winning the argument against thousands of lifelong and irate city fans...

We pay...they get paid...lots! Therefore the onus is on him and the team. Passion breeds passion, and we have seen little of that from them lately.

couldn''t agree more, i''m so hacked off with those prima donnas wearing OUR team shirts that I''m not going tonight and will not renew my season ticket until its performance related pay for players.  I accept that wont be for many years!!!!

I understand the argument that loyal fans will always cheer their team on but Grant has to realise that you need something to cheer. The recent poor performances are hardly likely to inspire or get the crowd going. Even with the most loyal fans in the world they do need something to get them going, even Old Trafford can be a very quiet place when Man Utd are playing badly.

Grant needs to concentrate on where the real problem is on the pitch not in the terraces.

CJ