Sign in to follow this  
St.John Cooper

We needed that badly

We really needed that win not only to keep any faint hope of a season alive but for our confidence. While we still looked a bit scrappy it was more like it. It was also the first time we have scored more than 1 goal in 9 yes 9 games.  Maybe it will be onwards and upwards from here, if we can get some consistency together and a little run we can ne right back there. What I hate about us is that we dangle the carrot and then like a sadist pull it away just as we are about to eat. Lets hope we all get that carrot and move on up the leauge?  What I want to know from you all out there is can we do it?  I hope so but am still far from convinced. 3 points tonight and a btter display with 3 goals, cant want much more.....from tonight game at least

OTBC

St.John

I think we can make the play-offs, SJC, IF we hang on to Earnie AND we boost our squad in January with three or four players of Chadwick''s level of ability. Sadly, I don''t think we can do one without sacrificing the other, unless there''s a substantial injection of funds from the Board (which I don''t think they can afford).