Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Well said Huckerby!

If there was any doubt that confidence in the city dressing room had been knocked after losing two in three it was extinguished today. I smiled from ear to ear when I read Huck say:

"We''re top of the league, we''re eight points clear of the third placed side, we''ve got a better goal difference than everybody else and we''re winning games so there''s a lot to be happy about at the present time. Things are looking great!"

Well said Huck. Great to see.

Also nice to see that Huckerby won PFA player of the month for March. Great to see him given some recognition for the superb job he''s done for us. You can vote for Hucks to be PFA player of the year at:

www.givemefootball.com.

However, I can''t see how to register my vote. I might be being a bit blonde though!

Dumble,
It is a bit confusion. On the top right hand side you''ll see a ''Vote Now'' link (in a grey box with a load of others). Click on that and follow it through.

Steady on DD! I''m blonde and I managed to vote for Hucks after filling in a form thingy! If you have any more problems, I''ll gladly try to guide you through the procedure. Just say the word!

Just another thing I should have posted before...don''t know if any of you out there were aware of this but it was announced this afternoon that Hucks has been playing for the last few weeks with a broken rib and has been having pain-killing injections before and sometimes during games to enable him to play. I wanted to mention this just in case anyone still felt that he hadn''t been up to much since he signed for us permanently - an utterly ridiculous opinion in any case IMHO - and therefore questioned his loyalty to the cause. By the way, if anyone still thinks he''s been out of sorts, I suggest an evening looking through the stats re: assists and goals scored, and P.S. he had a terrific game today!

susie b,
I knew my Darren had been playing with a broken rib which is why he deserves a medal.Never complained,never explained why he wasnt himself,just got on with it in his usual manner and thats why we all love him,well I do anyway but I guess you all know that.lol