Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Jarvis & Hendo get rave reviews

Ryan J and Ian Henderson played very well for England U 19''s against Germany.

Hendo played wide right and was very positive.

Ryan played as lone front man for 1st half and was Nigel Spackmans MoM in his first appearance at this level, looked very good.

The future is bright.

And hopefully it will get the doubters off Hendos back - he played a starring role against Holland too and must mark him out as one of the most exciting young players in the country.

Give him some support and a more attacking brief and we will see the best of him.

They could do, but it wouldn''t be worth it, as obviously "only a handful of people in Norfolk" would know who they are!! What worries me is that a website of Football365''s quality allows people like Pete Gill to make naive assumptions like that...

I''ve got only one thing to say to Pete Gill: ''Who are you...?'' (sung in a derogatory manner as when opposition players take corners at FCR). Unfortunately for you, Mr. Gill, no one outside a grey building in the middle of somewhere-close-to-nowhere-very-significant actually knows who you are! Perhaps if you tried a bit harder to write good quality stuff you might earn a bit more respect...even from us - the Norfolk handful! Come on Greeno and Mullers, and well done to Jarvis and Hendo for flying the flag for us.

As both of these players had a good game with an ENGLAND U-19 team their confidence must be really high, shame they will be brought back down to earth on Saturday when Worthy will probably not pick them. Good enough to start for the National U-19 team but not good enough for the First Division. McVeigh couldn''t make the NI team because of injury so lets hope Jarvis and Hendo at least make it on the bench.

where did you read the reviews about them? I''ve been looking but can''t find!! I hear joe lewis was man of the match for u17''s. good to see we''ve got another quality keeper coming through!!

Must have done their confidence a world of good,well done to them both.

Just like to say that I watched the U19s games and they did really well, especially Javis who is playing in an age group up from what he should be!