Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Demonstration complete...

No noise, loose 2 points in final minutes, make noise secure 3 points in final minutes!(ok, not that simple, better performance this time but the fact is we were still winning against Hull. I reckon think this is what he''ll be saying to himself tonight!!)

Good post. The boo boys will still try to claim a moral voctory but whatever they say they will never be able to deny that the crowd and support (note that doesn''t say fans because not all are supportive) is what makes a team premiership or otherwise. Want to argue look at the facts.

Plymouth one of the biggest away followings in all of the leagues they got promoted from. The only counter argument that many people will be able to come up with is Wigan but there is an exception to almost every rule.

Grant 1 - 0 Doubters.

Although some of those doubters will have course cleared themselves of guilt by actually supporting tonight!

It''s quite simple; the team battled and harried and gave their all tonight, thereby providing us with something to cheer about! Even if it had stayed 1-1, the team would have been applauded off this evening for their sprited performance - that''s all we ask, take pride in wearing the yellow shirt.

[quote user="a1canary"]No noise, loose 2 points in final minutes, make noise secure 3 points in final minutes!(ok, not that simple, better performance this time but the fact is we were still winning against Hull. I reckon think this is what he''ll be saying to himself tonight!!)[/quote]What are you on about we made plenty of noise tonight go back to bed mate.

[quote user="a1canary"]No noise, loose 2 points in final minutes, make noise secure 3 points in final minutes!(ok, not that simple, better performance this time but the fact is we were still winning against Hull. I reckon think this is what he''ll be saying to himself tonight!!)[/quote]So how come we managed to lose 2 points at Southend and 2 points at QPR? We were making plenty of noise at both those grounds as far as I can recall.Ahh thats it; those dozy players tonight decided that they wanted to attack for the final 4 minutes rather than defend!  When the ball is in the opposition half its difficult for them to score, its not that difficult to learn is it?

Unscientific?

Certainly is - it didn''t work for Watford last night (see my other post)....

I still feel uncomfortable with being called a disgrace - what PG said was correct, but the way he said it was unfortunate (choosing my words carefully) and may well come back to bite him on the backside.

Still, we won 3-1 and the atmosphere was better - mainly because the team performed better. Chicken, egg, chicken, egg.....

"No noise, loose 2 points in final minutes, make noise secure 3 points in final minutes!"

Nah - any right-minded footy fan wouldn''t buy that theory and pretty much all of the excuses I''ve heard for Grant''s unecessary outburst have been lame to say the least.

Last nights winning result stems from players being arsed and a positive 4-4-2 formation.

The equation is simple: The better the performance the higher the crowd noise levels. 

[quote user="Freddy H"]

So how come we managed to lose 2 points at Southend and 2 points at QPR? We were making plenty of noise at both those grounds as far as I can recall.

Ahh thats it; those dozy players tonight decided that they wanted to attack for the final 4 minutes rather than defend!  When the ball is in the opposition half its difficult for them to score, its not that difficult to learn is it?

[/quote]

Away matches don''t count. The support''s always brilliant away from home.

QED Mook you have proved my point. It doesn''t matter if the support is brilliant or disgraceful, its all down to the players!  So are you also saying that away points don''t count?

[quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="a1canary"]No noise, loose 2 points in final minutes, make noise secure 3 points in final minutes!(ok, not that simple, better performance this time but the fact is we were still winning against Hull. I reckon think this is what he''ll be saying to himself tonight!!)[/quote]What are you on about we made plenty of noise tonight go back to bed mate.[/quote]Der, that''s what i mean, i was comparing Hull game with Leicester game - READ the post mate...

[quote user="a1canary"][quote user="barclayendboy"][quote user="a1canary"]No noise, loose 2 points in final minutes, make noise secure 3 points in final minutes!(ok, not that simple, better performance this time but the fact is we were still winning against Hull. I reckon think this is what he''ll be saying to himself tonight!!)[/quote]What are you on about we made plenty of noise tonight go back to bed mate.[/quote]Der, that''s what i mean, i was comparing Hull game with Leicester game - READ the post mate...[/quote]Sorry mate it was late and i had a few beers and miss read it now i better go to bed.