Sign in to follow this  
ncfc4eva

Huckerby contract news

[quote user="ncfc4eva"]

No i havn''t grown up with the old biddies. Just a couple of the youth players through the system, Huckerby doesnt mind me giving information out like i have, its the very big details in which he does mind. Im not on here to argue with you about if you believe i am an ex player or that i know the players! Just remember they are normal men with normal lives and friends and its not too rare for them to know a lot of people! Im not a very close friend of Darrens, more of the Jarvis'' etc. But around the club its not that confidential that Huckerby was offered 3''000 less. As a fan of Norwich also i just thought it would have been of interest to you. But i can see the trouble and strife its caused. Sorry to make a few of you rear up at me. Enjoy the rest of the season.

[/quote]

Sorry if i came over a little blunt or rude, i was really just giving you cautionary advice. I can see why you did it .... it''s an interesting piece of information for other fans. But even if Huckerby''s contract details are common knowledge around the players, he''s not mentioned the finer points to the press lately so it''s probably best you don''t either :)

It is interesting information but what is it in relation to? I mean slashing it by 3k may sound harsh if say he is only on 6k a week. And I am presuming that it is per week and not per month or per year!

I mean if he is getting 20k a week which is being cut to 17k then it starts to look like more of a money issue on his side of things which he said would never bother him - he isnt here for the money!

Its ok Alex etc. Your right i shouldnt have posted the information on here and it has questioned my loyalty towards a few of the players....Sorry am i not allowed to be awake at 4.54 in the morning if i was an ex player? We are not robots!!!!!!

[quote user="ncfc4eva"]Its ok Alex etc. Your right i shouldnt have posted the information on here and it has questioned my loyalty towards a few of the players....Sorry am i not allowed to be awake at 4.54 in the morning if i was an ex player? We are not robots!!!!!![/quote]

sorry i was somehwat bullish with u! keep up the posting!

jas :)