Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

I can't forgive Grant, however..............

[quote user="ridgeman"]I was pleased when he was appointed, disappointed when he made his comments about the supporters but thought his comment that he wouldn''t go back on what he said was great. At least he said what he meant and didn''t back track for that he has gone up in my estimation.[/quote]

So...if I came up to you in the pub and called you a ******* useless ******.......it would be ok if I meant it?

I hope I have now gone up in your estimation ridgeman...........[:)]

Just for the record I''m not fickle, my honest opinion of PG from the very start - he''s a total bull###### I haven''t changed that opinion.

Slag me off if you like, I really don''t mind, I''m so sure I''m right I''ll eat my own kidneys - if in six months anyone can prove me wrong

Ridgeman might very well put your lights out Cluck, but he might still have a higher opinion of you if you didn''t back down when challenged. Got it?

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

Ridgeman might very well put your lights out Cluck, but he might still have a higher opinion of you if you didn''t back down when challenged. Got it?

[/quote]

I''m worried Yankee..............[|-)]

[quote user="John Boubepo"]

Just for the record I''m not fickle, my honest opinion of PG from the very start - he''s a total bull###### I haven''t changed that opinion.

Slag me off if you like, I really don''t mind, I''m so sure I''m right I''ll eat my own kidneys - if in six months anyone can prove me wrong

[/quote]

Peter Grant believes Norwich City fans are beginning to understand the value of City midfielder Andy Hughes,  “He has been excellent,”

I rest my case

[quote user="John Boubepo"][quote user="John Boubepo"]

[/quote]

Peter Grant believes Norwich City fans are beginning to understand the value of City midfielder Andy Hughes,  “He has been excellent,”

I rest my case

[/quote]Were you at the game on Tuesday?I rest mine.

Boubepo.

Quoting your own post and answering it with a non descript quote that has no bearing on the subject. I think Hughes has been very useful in his versatility whilst a spate of injuries has hit an already paper thin squad. The only thing that you have proved is that you are a raging egomaniac.

[/quote]

If YOU actually WENT to Carrow Road, and watched City play (other than on TV from your armchair!) we might take your posts more seriously Yankee.

In other words, you have only hearsay to go on, so you words lack validity, and may I add..............humility too!!. 

Who is this  "We" that you are referring to Wizard....is that the "Royal We" because, humility aside, there are a lot of posters that seem to take my posts seriously. Incidentally, as I have pointed out to you before, when you were unable to get to games you were one of the staunchest defenders of those in the same camp. Further, some of your past ramblings had my "pedigree" up on a pedestal of respect. Age must really be taking its toll with your memory Wizard. One might have hoped past views expressed by yourself were based upon fond memories of you and I supporting and cheering our Third Division South club in our youth at some of the same home and away matches. But, I suspect, those memories for you are becoming frail. 

Macdougall''s perm

With your level of gullibility and fleece-ability I''d hold tight to your perm, macdougall, Hughes was brought to this club as a versatility player, that''s his role at this club! I remember him having two good games last season and he had another one this season [last Tuesday night], in my book thats not a very good return on 60 odd games but if PG tells you he''s excellent - then I guess he must be right!!

Who is this  "We" that you are referring to Wizard....is that the "Royal We" because, humility aside, there are a lot of posters that seem to take my posts seriously. Incidentally, as I have pointed out to you before, when you were unable to get to games you were one of the staunchest defenders of those in the same camp. Further, some of your past ramblings had my "pedigree" up on a pedestal of respect. Age must really be taking its toll with your memory Wizard. One might have hoped past views expressed by yourself were based upon fond memories of you and I supporting and cheering our Third Division South club in our youth at some of the same home and away matches. But, I suspect, those memories for you are becoming frail. 

[/quote]

Oh touchy YC!.

Yes, you''re right, I fully support those fans who can''t make games, we all follow the yellow and green at heart. I was only trying (and failing) to be sarcastic & ironic my dear old nemises you!. But don''t take it too seriously my man, it wasn''t meant how it came out, and of course your imput is of great value on here, despite you questioning my sanity................and spelling at every opportunity!.

And thats as close an apology as a nemises should be allowed to have.[;)]

Apology accepted Wizard. You were quite right to take my seriousness down a peg or two. As I was listening to the game today, sitting in my armchair, I felt as cold as the fans at the match in Sunderland. A single shot might have helped. Next time I''ll stick to whisky when I have that thought. I actually had the Reading-Bolton game turned on the TV ( but muted ) and I must say I admire how that club is going about its business this season with largely the nucleus of last season''s Championship squad.