Sign in to follow this  
Jersey canary

Fleming on the road to recovery

give the guy a break!

ok so he isnt the player he was.. but he has given 10 years loyal service to this football club and on his day has been a very good player too!

He''s also a model professional and one of the more Friendly Players.. i have Spoken to Craig a few times and he has always been an excellent character

jas :)

[quote user="Jersey canary"]

Just when I thought things could get no worse.

[/quote]

What a pathetic post - he is probably the most dedicated professional the club has had in recent times.  Why bother?

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]I actually thought it was one of the best...[/quote]

there''s a big surprise! Well I suppose it only contained one sentence with no long words!

On a personal note I would like to add my name to the list that think it is banal post, absolutely moronic, some people have no respect for players that give 100% week in week out, even if time catches up with them they will always do their best.

[quote user="Marty"]

there''s a big surprise! Well I suppose it only contained one sentence with no long words!

On a personal note I would like to add my name to the list that think it is banal post, absolutely moronic, some people have no respect for players that give 100% week in week out, even if time catches up with them they will always do their best.

[/quote]

Its not about respect or doing his best..................his best simply isn''t good enough , thats why we''re 15th...............and falling.....................wise up!.

[/quote]

Although I would rather see Spillane or the like given a go over Fleming its a bit harsh really to a dedicated professional.  Surely Grant with his ''Pro Youth'' attitude should leave your comment redundant?

[quote user="Dicky"][quote user="Jersey canary"]

[/quote]

What a pathetic post - he is probably the most dedicated professional the club has had in recent times.  Why bother?

[/quote]

Also hes a very decent guy off the pitch, nothing is too much trouble if you ask him for help in donated items for charity auctions.

Leave him alone!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

Its not about respect or doing his best..................his best simply isn''t good enough , thats why we''re 15th...............and falling.....................wise up!.

[/quote]

No it''s not, there are 11 players on the pitch at any one time, they take the responsibility, not just one of them.

I simply do not find posts like this amusing, I would not wish anything other than a speedy recovery to any Norwich Player, and I will not budge on that!

He maybe a decent guy off the pitch, but who cares?  Its what he does, or more to the point doesn''t do on the pitch that counts?

I''m sure that Dean Coney, Darren Beckford and Steve Walsh were decent guys off the pitch?

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and the form of the doc, Drury, shacks, colin and dion have nothing to with that fact then Wiz? its all Craig''s fault.. even the games he didnt play in!

jas :)

What a pathetic post from Jersey Canary, OK Flem is a bit past his best but if more players at Norwich had shown his attitude and dedication over the past 10 years we wouldnt be in the position we are now.  Moron!

Football is all about opinions and putting them accross (which I did without calling anyone a moron). As you admit Steve he is past his best, the truth is, that he has not been WORTHY of the shirt since we got promoted - he was at fault for many of the goals conceded in the premership, and has struggled again this season against poor opposition.

Anyone who has watched Norwich play would agree that Fleming is past it and by playing him we would be taking another backward step.

Now I know why I don''t post much on here anymore,stupid threads slagging loyal club servant,who past their best ,still give 100%.

Shame some posters don''t give the same to their thought processes before putting drivel on here.

[/quote]

He maybe a decent guy off the pitch, but who cares?  Its what he does, or more to the point doesn''t do on the pitch that counts?

I''m sure that Dean Coney, Darren Beckford and Steve Walsh were decent guys off the pitch?

[/quote]

I care! He is a decent guy and he has also been a bloody good servant of the club. Now if you want to put him in the category as Dean Coney, Steve Walsh etc then that probably says alot about your knowledge of football.

I think moaning that a Norwich player is getting fit is disgusting, it may have been your idea of a joke but it doesn''t amuse me.

I think with our current squad size any player regaining fitness is a plus. Yes he may no longer be good enough to start but he''s certainly adequate back up and can fill in at right back too - anyway who else is there?? It''s all very well saying lets get rid of the inferior players but if there''s no one there to step in to their place it''s a bit of a flawed argument. Fleming is a model professional and I for one am glad that he is back and able to play.

i agree pathetic,

I mean what is it with Norwich fans we seem to hate 100% players whereas other teams love them, I mean Fleming, Holt, Roberts even Mackay were all given no end of stick between them yet were some of the best players we ever had.