Sign in to follow this  
philbuzz

Can we have a "Moaning Section"

Can we have a dedicated area for people to moan and complain? That way the board will not be filled with a bunch old women complaining about everything! I realise this could be included in the moaning section, but hey i''m a pioneer!

phil

For goodness sake!, that would kill this message board stone cold dead megson, and drive everyone onto other rival message boards who allow all types of posts. Moaning has been part and parcel of this message board since it was launched........................long may it continue.

First it was complaints about saucy avatars, now moaning, what next?.......................opinions!

[quote user="philbuzz"]

Can we have a dedicated area for people to moan and complain? That way the board will not be filled with a bunch old women complaining about everything! I realise this could be included in the moaning section, but hey i''m a pioneer!

phil

[/quote]

No your not !   the moaning section has been in force   for at least 3 years  ......   after all , if you took away all the moans , what will you have left ?    I suggest  a board  that would be something like this  :-

Dint  aar  team  play well tudday  [ Nottingumese ) ? 

Ent wigott  a good manager ?

Arnt  t` pies  tasty ?

Ent wigott a good defence  ?

Get the picture ?    it would be   a " reasons to be cheerful "   forum  ,   very " interesting "  [|-)][|-)]

[quote user="sheded"][quote user="philbuzz"]

phil

[/quote]

No your not !   the moaning section has been in force   for at least 3 years  ......   after all , if you took away all the moans , what will you have left ?    I suggest  a board  that would be something like this  :-

Dint  aar  team  play well tudday  [ Nottingumese ) ? 

Ent wigott  a good manager ?

Arnt  t` pies  tasty ?

Ent wigott a good defence  ?

Get the picture ?    it would be   a " reasons to be cheerful "   forum  ,   very " interesting "  [|-)][|-)]

[/quote]

Well said Sheded.......It''s the easiest thing in the world play it safe on here....and if we didn''t have ''moaning'' ( I call it diverse opinion).......it would read like the Beano.

Would ANYONE visit this message board if every thread was ''I love the boys'' ''mid table is an achievement'' ''lazy but ours'' ''grant is a tactical genius'' ''doug livermore is worth his wages'' ''i cant wait for five years in the championship even though we are the biggest club'' ''The board are wonderful'' etc...?

[quote user="philbuzz"]

phil

[/quote]

Now now, there''s nothing wrong with Roger the Dodger or Billie Wizz...

Better the Beano than the Dandy... [:O]

[quote user="JC"]

Would ANYONE visit this message board if every

thread was ''I love the boys'' ''mid table is an achievement'' ''lazy but

ours'' ''grant is a tactical genius'' ''doug livermore is worth his wages''

''i cant wait for five years in the championship even though we are the

biggest club'' ''The board are wonderful'' etc...?

[/quote]

I don''t know how the size of a club is measured, but I''d say that

Sheff Wed, Sunderland, Leeds, Leicester and Wolves would all consider

themselves bigger than us.

[quote user="mystic megson"]

Can I have a moan about people who moan about people moaning?

[/quote]

Yes...if you post it in the moaning section!

[quote user="mbncfc"]

Now now, there''s nothing wrong with Roger the Dodger or Billie Wizz...

Better the Beano than the Dandy... [:O]

[/quote]

Nice one.......[:)]

Attendances, money in relation to debt....

[quote user="SPat"][quote user="JC"]

Would ANYONE visit this message board if every thread was ''I love the boys'' ''mid table is an achievement'' ''lazy but ours'' ''grant is a tactical genius'' ''doug livermore is worth his wages'' ''i cant wait for five years in the championship even though we are the biggest club'' ''The board are wonderful'' etc...?

[/quote]

I don''t know how the size of a club is measured, but I''d say that Sheff Wed, Sunderland, Leeds, Leicester and Wolves would all consider themselves bigger than us.

[/quote]