Sign in to follow this  
Unlucky Fried Kitten

Grant keen on Sutton

I didn''t even know Broadland had a sport section until today!

Sorry BB, I was hoping this wasn''t going to be about Chris S...

The more interesting story to me was the quotes from PG about increasing the club''s scouts and scouting. That does bode well in my eyes...

CS is injured at the moment btw - has been out some time with a groin problem...

[quote user="mbncfc"]

CS is injured at the moment btw - has been out some time with a groin problem...

[/quote]

He is? News to me, as I could have sworn I saw him playing for Villa on TV just the other week..

I think it was easy to say that, he knows the fans wanted Sutton so he is just making a statement when he knows he doesn''t have to put his money where his mouth is. Bit of thinly veiled PR if you ask me. He''ll say he likes the look of Rooney next............

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="mbncfc"]

[/quote]

He is? News to me, as I could have sworn I saw him playing for Villa on TV just the other week..

[/quote]

Just checked it out. His last game was against Wigan on 19 November. Has missed the last three games with this groin injury. Not sure when he''s due back. So far he''s made 6 apprearances, 3 as sub.

This isn''t me volunteering a Chris Sutton update service btw [:P]

[quote user="Hayden"]I think it was easy to say that, he knows the fans wanted Sutton so he is just making a statement when he knows he doesn''t have to put his money where his mouth is. Bit of thinly veiled PR if you ask me. He''ll say he likes the look of Rooney next............[/quote]

very true... smacks of this http://new.pinkun.com/cs/forums/816693/ShowPost.aspx

jas :)

[quote user="Hayden"]I think it was easy to say that, he knows the fans wanted Sutton so he is just making a statement when he knows he doesn''t have to put his money where his mouth is. Bit of thinly veiled PR if you ask me. He''ll say he likes the look of Rooney next............[/quote]My thoughts too Hayden, PG will be telling us he would have kept Malky  and would happily supply every fan with a pork pie next