Sign in to follow this  
pitch fork

WEST HAM

oh dear.poor old west ham.

im so happy they are struggling,they are a club who believe they have some god given right to be a great premership side.

they even brought well in the summer,it just goes to show that the prem is such a tough league u have one good season u try and build on it and  your team think there better than they are.

the problem with west ham is arrogance the players and fan all believe they are so good.i for one hated the last time they came to carrow road.

but i for one will be happy if things dont work out for us in jan,how i will laugh at the west ham boys if they come back to carrow road next season.

am i the only one?

There are several teams I wouldn''t mind seeing relegated this season, normally as a result of their cocky attitude when they go up - and usually they make it look so easy, the b**t*rds...

Charlton - that would be funny.

Wigan - oh yes please! (sadly I think they''re probably quite stable now)

West Ham - read Wigan...

I used to care about Fulham, Watford and Sheffield Utd. It would be funny if other teams like Newcastle or Blackburn came down too. But it''s Wigan and West Ham for me...

Personally, I dont think that West Ham will be relegated. There are 3 worse teams than them in the premier i am sure. Also Ashton will be back soon, and the window will allow that strange looking foreign fellow to spend a vast amount of cash rectifying the situation. It would be very interesting if they did because Eggert would be in trouble, which would be amusing.

Love it if they got religated. I''ve only ever had problems with West Ham Fans, pushed in the back and shouted after the 3rd round of the FA cup a couple of years ago and then early this year nearly beaten up on the train home. Thanks to the driver for saving my bacon!!  

Not a nice bunch of fans, plus the fact it would be good to see Green and Ashton back at Carrow road.

My premiership relegation trio is : Watford, Middlesborough and Charlton. Much as I wouldn''t shed any tears if West Ham were relegated I don''t think it will happen. A friend of mine supports West Ham and I have to say that, like most Hammers supporters, he does have an inflated idea of the club and their status. Trouble was, that when we were promoted he predicted  that we would come straight back down (as so many people enjoyed saying at the time - as if somehow Norwich supporters weren''t acutely aware themselves of that probability too !) and of course he was right. What I was not aware of at the time was that our Board was not only also aware of the high probability of being relegated but, in reality, had already accepted this as fact. Docaster is quoted today in the Pink''Un as saying that they took a risk buying Ashton in an effort to stay up but what he omitted to mention was that they only took that risk when after 4 months in the premiership they realised their mistake in not investing in a quality striker at the outset.

I also would be delighted if the "great" West Ham were relegated. They only made it to the Premiership via the back door of the play offs last time anyway. I only hate 3 teams in the world, and in this order - Arsenal, Ipswich and West Ham. All 3 are insufferably arrogant football clubs and I can''t stand watching any of them.

[quote user="Billy Bovine"]I also would be delighted if the "great" West Ham were relegated. They only made it to the Premiership via the back door of the play offs last time anyway. I only hate 3 teams in the world, and in this order - Arsenal, Ipswich and West Ham. All 3 are insufferably arrogant football clubs and I can''t stand watching any of them.[/quote]

Not sure about Arsenal or West Ham being arrogant, but, Imo Man Utd top the list of arrogant football clubs my a country mile.

Now I am sure there are many good West Ham fans, but the thing I dislike about West Ham is the way their fans are portrayed as chirpy cockneys.

Whilst the likes of Leeds, Millwall etc are vilified as hooligans. To my mind West Ham fans were always the most vicious thugs in the 80''s and this media belief of the 1966 football academy let them get away with it in the media eyes.

So would not shed a tear if they were relegated, then again I care little for any team than our beloved side.

We wouldnt be able to afford Bent now - he must be in the same sort of price bracket as Ashton at between £7-10million.

Anyway West Ham will be fine and when people go on about their supposed arrogance at thinking they have a god given right to be in the Premiership I start to wonder if people are once again talking about Norwich. I have had nothing but complimentary comments from West Ham supporters about our club and to be fair they try to play football the West Ham way which is passing and good movement.

Watford because I think it would be hilarious to see "I never fail" Bootroyd failing! I think that he may be the next Dowie in the making if he is not careful - although I do like and rate the guy!

Shef Utd because they never should have gone up in the first place and I think Warnock is an incredibly lucky manager who has been well backed and underperformed season after season - and I had enough of his limited rants in the Championship now he gets a chance to every week on TV - please end this nonsance!

Charlton because it would prove how reliant they were on Curbishly and how one man made that club as big as it was and it still wasn''t big enough for the supporters. And how one man who thought he was bigger turned a good team into a useless one (Dowie).