Sign in to follow this  
allways travelling

Fleming yes or no

Serious question does any fans want to see fleming included in the first team picture again.In my opinion he is and has been a total liability everytime he plays why oh why are we still persevering with him.has he some hold on the club.

This question doesn''t even need consideration!!

NO!!!!!!!!

His time is up, and to be honest, it has been that way for at least 3 years now...

yes, don''t see why he gets blamed for all the mistakes, he is not exempt in this area! he gives his best and whilst he may not be in his prime I am sure he is still a decent player.

A legend will not always be able to play at the ability will like, so sorry Fleming, reserve team captian from now on

[quote user="Marty"]yes, don''t see why he gets blamed for all the mistakes, he is not exempt in this area! he gives his best and whilst he may not be in his prime I am sure he is still a decent player.[/quote]he gets blamed for most of the goals because nine times out of ten its his fault.

[quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="Marty"]yes, don''t see why he gets blamed for all the mistakes, he is not exempt in this area! he gives his best and whilst he may not be in his prime I am sure he is still a decent player.[/quote]he gets blamed for most of the goals because nine times out of ten its his fault.[/quote]

sorry, but that is bullsh*t

[quote user="Marty"]

[quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="Marty"]yes, don''t see why he gets blamed for all the mistakes, he is not exempt in this area! he gives his best and whilst he may not be in his prime I am sure he is still a decent player.[/quote]he gets blamed for most of the goals because nine times out of ten its his fault.[/quote]

[/quote]Get the tapes out and have a good look at them start with the burnley game at home he looked worse than a sunday pub player.

[quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]Get the tapes out and have a good look at them start with the burnley game at home he looked worse than a sunday pub player.[/quote]

I don''t need to because I can tell you he isn''t responsible for 9 out of 10 goals so shut up talking such drivel.

No He''s gotta go. He couldn''t even get in the team three/four years ago when Kenton and Malky kept him on the bench. Since then he''s come back in the team but never really impressed very much.

Thanks for the good times Flem!!

New manager new signings, let''s move on but please don''t ask me who we should replace him with.  

[quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]You''re right Marty. For the most part he''s been OK this season when used as a sub for centre back or right back. Problem is, most of the whingers don''t attend games from what I can tell and I''m assuming Fleming is their new hate figure now that Grant and Robinson have delivered the finest 2 fingered salute since Agincourt.I''d rather see youth given a chance too, but Flem has been a great servant for the club and can still do a job when called upon.

[quote user="VAUX"]

No He''s gotta go. He couldn''t even get in the team three/four years ago when Kenton and Malky kept him on the bench. Since then he''s come back in the team but never really impressed very much.

New manager new signings, let''s move on but please don''t ask me who we should replace him with.  

[/quote]

you make it sound like Kenton and Malky are bad players! these were (are) 2 quality defenders, it proves nothing. I accept that we should look to the future and therefore youth, but some of the treatment players get is vile, one minute you can be flavour of the month the next minute you are a useless hasbeen.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="VAUX"]

[/quote]

you make it sound like Kenton and Malky are bad players! these were (are) 2 quality defenders, it proves nothing. I accept that we should look to the future and therefore youth, but some of the treatment players get is vile, one minute you can be flavour of the month the next minute you are a useless hasbeen.

[/quote]

Errr, tell me when Fleming was last "flavour of the month"? When he somehow managed to win Player of the Year when Hucks clearly obviously won?.....

The fact is, he is a useless hasbeen, and has been tagged with that for a few seasons now IMO

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Marty"][quote user="VAUX"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Errr, tell me when Fleming was last "flavour of the month"? When he somehow managed to win Player of the Year when Hucks clearly obviously won?.....

The fact is, he is a useless hasbeen, and has been tagged with that for a few seasons now IMO

[/quote]

I think I will agree to disagree. He had a good year when he won the player of the year and I was pleased it went to him, it''s not all about the glory players that score goals and don''t track back. So why didn''t Huckerby win player of the year? I thought it was voted by the fans, so maybe for once you should accept that people don''t always agree with you.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]Get the tapes out and have a good look at them start with the burnley game at home he looked worse than a sunday pub player.[/quote]

I don''t need to because I can tell you he isn''t responsible for 9 out of 10 goals so shut up talking such drivel.

[/quote]Telling people to shut up really infuriates me and shows me your just a childish little person i ttink its best if i give your posts a wide berth in future.

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]

You''re right Marty. For the most part he''s been OK this season when used as a sub for centre back or right back. Problem is, most of the whingers don''t attend games from what I can tell and I''m assuming Fleming is their new hate figure now that Grant and Robinson have delivered the finest 2 fingered salute since Agincourt.
I''d rather see youth given a chance too, but Flem has been a great servant for the club and can still do a job when called upon.
[/quote]Here we go calling genuine city fans whingers dont go to games etc you are  the mr norwich city who goes to all the reserve games never missed a game home or away goes to all the training sessions.when all you really are for calling others city fans whingers is a very sad little person we could do without you and your insults on these  boards. 

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Marty"][quote user="VAUX"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Its good to see that the majority of city fans know when someone has come to the end of there career. 

[quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="Marty"][quote user="allways travelling"][quote user="Marty"]

[/quote]Telling people to shut up really infuriates me and shows me your just a childish little person i ttink its best if i give your posts a wide berth in future.[/quote]

I am not a childish nor little person, I think you will find that most people have the right to be a tad perturbed by someone who states something with facts that are complete and utter rubish, so give my posts as wider berth as you like, I couldn''t care less, at least my posts are based on facts and evidence. I think to a critise a model pro like Flemming when he really isn''t totally to blame for everything is dross, your 9 out of 10 comment is junk, so what part of the post am I supposed to respect? as for the guy moaning about him getting the player of the year award, why make out the a majority of the voters were wrong, maybe try giving a majority of the fans some credit!

I must look out for you posts in the future to see if you are consistent with you whinging. I admit Flemming is in his twilight years but he is not responsible for 9 out 10 goals, but then I guess people like you need someone to blame, who is your next scapegoat going to be?

allways travelling, please point me in the direction of you other posts, I am more curious to see what other stuff you post.

Unless of course your slagging off of Flemming is all you have posted, in which case I think my assumption may actually be correct!!!!!

[quote user="cluckaduck"]Wouldn''t phlegm-ing be a more appropriate spelling?..............[/quote]

Cluck... you do remind me of Blanch out of Corrie [;)] [:P]

In answer to the original question Fleming has been a good servant to this club and was a big part of the success we had under Worthington. He fully deserved POS in our promtion year and deserves his testemonial season. When he is fit again he would be good for the bench because he can cover two positions. I don''t think he should be considered for first choice anymore but would love him to prove me wrong.

[quote user="Marty"][quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="Marty"][quote user="VAUX"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I think I will agree to disagree. He had a good year when he won the player of the year and I was pleased it went to him, it''s not all about the glory players that score goals and don''t track back. So why didn''t Huckerby win player of the year? I thought it was voted by the fans, so maybe for once you should accept that people don''t always agree with you.

[/quote]

Don''t you find it a bit odd that no one was talking up Fleming as a possible contender? Ditto for last season with the Doc.

Not that I''m suggesting anything of course...[8-)]

[quote user="Marty"]

allways travelling, please point me in the direction of you other posts, I am more curious to see what other stuff you post.

Unless of course your slagging off of Flemming is all you have posted, in which case I think my assumption may actually be correct!!!!!

[/quote] Are you related to fleming by any chance or could you actually be fleming if so please realise you are to old now go and see delia and the board and ask them to come of the pay roll. It does make sense. 

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="cluckaduck"]Wouldn''t phlegm-ing be a more appropriate spelling?..............[/quote]

Cluck... you do remind me of Blanch out of Corrie [;)] [:P]

In answer to the original question Fleming has been a good servant to this club and was a big part of the success we had under Worthington. He fully deserved POS in our promtion year and deserves his testemonial season. When he is fit again he would be good for the bench because he can cover two positions. I don''t think he should be considered for first choice anymore but would love him to prove me wrong.

[/quote]

Blast.....I''ve got to watch Corrie now to check up my celebrity likeness...........

I bet she''s handsome and intelligent....with lots and lots of friends...............[;)].