Sign in to follow this  
pete again

Docherty, Fleming and Drury

City''s 3 wise men all come out after a defeat with a rallying cry, this time for the umpteenth time.

I haven''t bothered to read the posts of our previous captains because I''ve heard it all before, I guess Archant need to put something on the website, can''t you shut these bozo''s up, its over to you PG gag the idiots. 

I don''t take footballers comments too seriously. I''ve been in the company of several Norwich footballers and they are not the brightest bunch.

They''re are just like most men in that they want to know where the women are and what time the bar shuts. You know, the simple things in life.

I don''t think players hunt down the press to make these comments, I''m pretty sure it''s the otherway round and it''s probably also in their contracts to be available to the press. I would also think that they answer specific questions from whoever writes the article, David Cuffley probably asked Drury how the players took Sundays disappointment and then a question abot the busy schedule without any additions to the squad... and so on.