Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Stoke get midfielders Hendrie & Berger on loan. Barnsley get Wallwork.

Luton got Keily, an excellent keeper, and who got McIndoe from Barnsley? He''s a great player.

HAHA, i think this is hilarous, last year we were all moaning about how Worthy is wasting money on pointless loan signings and now we are moaning because Grant hasn''t made anymore loan signings!!

Wallwork is not Premiership quality and I''m glad he didn''t come here. Hendrie and Berger would have drained soooo much wages out of the club. Dean Kiely would have been nice but we have Lewis and even Arnold if it comes to it.

I''m perfectly happy that grant hasn''t made any more loans. More Money for January!!!!!

Bring on the transfer window!!!!!

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

HAHA, i think this is hilarous, last year we were all moaning about how Worthy is wasting money on pointless loan signings and now we are moaning because Grant hasn''t made anymore loan signings!!

Wallwork is not Premiership quality and I''m glad he didn''t come here. Hendrie and Berger would have drained soooo much wages out of the club. Dean Kiely would have been nice but we have Lewis and even Arnold if it comes to it.

I''m perfectly happy that grant hasn''t made any more loans. More Money for January!!!!!

Bring on the transfer window!!!!!

[/quote]

I think it was the poor quality of Worthys loan signings fans criticised last season, and the fact that Grant hasn''t used loan signings to strength a squad lacking any real quality with the exception of a precious few), that fans are criticising now.  

Granted Hendrie''s wages would be expensive but he would have been better than any of the central midfielders currently at the club.

I admire your optimism that we will sign anybody in January!

[quote user="Scott Richmond"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have full confidence in Peter to complete the right deals come January. On the 1st of Feburary, we will all be thinking, what great signings we made!

Chadwick is guarnteed, I think Zeigler will come along with about 4 - 5 new players. Out will go the driftwood, I hope Peter Thorne enjoys being a milkman!

i honestly believe Grant is holding on to the money pot until january, he knows how much is in it and perhaps if he forks out for wages for loans we blow the budget for permamnent deals, which we need more than a loanee!

jas :)

i really think we are over-estimating how much money we actually have, im of a personal opinion we''ll sign chadwick (providing no long term problems), riordan from celtic and then possibly ziegler on loan from spurs....i cant see us having any more money than that

[quote user="Philip Ellis"]i really think we are over-estimating how much money we actually have, im of a personal opinion we''ll sign chadwick (providing no long term problems), riordan from celtic and then possibly ziegler on loan from spurs....i cant see us having any more money than that[/quote] i would go with those signings however that is only going to set us back about 750 000 to 1 million so i would also settle for hendrie on loan.... PLEASE!!

who wants to come to a club which has a manager thats slaggs players off in public.

Football is a public game, if players don''t want to be slagged of they ought not give the manager chance or reason. 

My boss tells me if i''m under performing so I can do something about it. it''s just the press aren''t interested in me and my profession.

Wasn''t one of Worthies criticism that he used to pussy foot around in press interviews.

IMO  Grant doesn''t rate a few of the players and I''m sure he will take the appropriate action as and when he can.

750k-£1mill?

i obviusly dont know for sure but id say your lookin alot more then that, chadwick is coming for 250k? (is that right?) riordan i believe would be 800-850k which as you say comes up to roughly over a million, but to get these 2 and ziegler would cost ALOT of money on wages (where most transfer money goes) plus the inevitable agents fees and id say closer to £1m 850k - £2mil for the 3

[quote user="Tom NCFC"][quote user="Scott Richmond"][quote user="Tom NCFC"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have full confidence in Peter to complete the right deals come January. On the 1st of Feburary, we will all be thinking, what great signings we made!

Chadwick is guarnteed, I think Zeigler will come along with about 4 - 5 new players. Out will go the driftwood, I hope Peter Thorne enjoys being a milkman!

[/quote]

You''re probably right Tom.  I think Hunter and Livermore seem to have far too much influence, so I just hope that we sign some real quality in January.

Hopefully it will be 4-5, the team certainly needs them. 

[quote user="cityangel"]We''ve still got the £2m from the Cotterill deal haven''t we?[/quote]

Exactly, plus a bit more which could be spent if needs must. Ok, chawick has cost us 300k? , and there have been loans but i wouldnt expecxt camp, ashdown, and boyle to cost much.