Sign in to follow this  
The Duke of Norfolk

Stop moaning and whining please....

I personally don''t care what Grant said about the fans not helping.

Do you know what? he has a point, booing your own players and getting on their backs doesn''t help so Grant was right from that point of view.

But it is a case of the players having to produce on the pitch to get the supporters going.

But please get over what Peter said, i swear alot of you message board dwellers have got nothing better to do with your time than moan.

Get a hobby in addition to NCFC and what Peter said won''t hurt you or bother you as much.

PTP does have a point, all you hear on this MB is how 24,000 of us turn up week in week out to see dross!!

Here''s a thought ... if you''re a season ticket holder, don''t go for a few weeks, benefits are 3 fold:

1) You save money on next year''s ticket by letting the club re-sell the seat in your absence,

2) Someone else can get to see a match using your seat

3) A fresh injection of enthusiasm from a fresh supporter MIGHT, just might , rub off on the players!!!!

Yep, I''m just as cheesed off at the play at the moment but More cheesed off at all the whinging from the crowd.

Booing the team, barracking players on the pitch.. things aren''t good but  its a new start with a new Manager.

PG has only just taken over and like some messages say, he has inherited a weak squad and should be judged over the whole season, not a few poor performances.

Rather than whinge and whine on Tuesday night lets all make loads of noise, sing your hearts out and try and get behind the Club.

My whinge over!!!      ON THE BALL CITY

[quote user="The Duke of Norfolk"]

I personally don''t care what Grant said about the fans not helping.

Do you know what? he has a point, booing your own players and getting on their backs doesn''t help so Grant was right from that point of view.

But it is a case of the players having to produce on the pitch to get the supporters going.

But please get over what Peter said, i swear alot of you message board dwellers have got nothing better to do with your time than moan.

Get a hobby in addition to NCFC and what Peter said won''t hurt you or bother you as much.

[/quote]

Another ostrich buries it''s head.......

great post

what''s said has been said. Grant has whinged about every aspect of the club he could possibly think of!! It''s a wake up call to all at the club. we can''t dwell on it but need to be 100 percent united on Tuesday. Don''t get me wrong what he said to the fans was utter rubbish, (Hull deserved the point)

On the ball city

Does anyone remember when worthy first took over, we were struggling quite badly and I seem to remember losing to Burnley at home 2-3 after being 2-0 up. The chants of "You don''t knbow what your doing " we''re very loud and worhty came out after the match having a go at the fans, there was a bit of an uproar and worthy soon apoligised, we all got over it and I think you remember the rest of the story...Simply saying thing are tough at the moment but if we give things a chance and try our best then things will hopefully get better.