Sign in to follow this  
GPB

Key Performance Indicators. An utter disgrace .

This board is good at management speak. "Prudence with ambition" is their strapline.

Well when will they admit that it hasn''t worked?

We are 13th this morning. Look around us in the league? How many clubs have had the money that we have had during the last three years, and next year when it all dries up we will be in the same division as Colchester.

Any  improvements (South Stand) will have been funded by Debt and the sale of land.

How on earth can any of this be a success for "prudence with ambition"?

And I seriously fear that Mr Grant will leave us with only one legacy. No Huckerby.

So our KPI''s are as follows.

• 13th in the league.

• a woeful squad.

• An inexperienced manager, openly criticising the supporters. (on a three and a half year deal)

• Larger debt.

• Falling gates (next year)

• Over £35m additional income (inc two parachute payments) gone.

• No hope of outside investment because the current shareholders have the whole thing tied up

Delia. Stop getting pissed up in the Gunn Club and actively find some proper investors. Before it is too late.

Totally agree that finding other investors should be a major priority, although, I don''t necessarily think that would be easy .  However, Delia seems to view the club as her own private posession that she doesn''t want to have to share!

[quote user="GPB"]

This board is good at management speak. "Prudence with ambition" is their strapline.

Well when will they admit that it hasn''t worked?

We are 13th this morning. Look around us in the league? How many clubs have had the money that we have had during the last three years, and next year when it all dries up we will be in the same division as Colchester.

Any  improvements (South Stand) will have been funded by Debt and the sale of land.

How on earth can any of this be a success for "prudence with ambition"?

And I seriously fear that Mr Grant will leave us with only one legacy. No Huckerby.

So our KPI''s are as follows.

• 13th in the league.

• a woeful squad.

• An inexperienced manager, openly criticising the supporters. (on a three and a half year deal)

• Larger debt.

• Falling gates (next year)

• Over £35m additional income (inc two parachute payments) gone.

• No hope of outside investment because the current shareholders have the whole thing tied up

Delia. Stop getting pissed up in the Gunn Club and actively find some proper investors. Before it is too late.

[/quote]

Very good points GBP......and pretty much a fair view of where we are as a club.

Nothing much has changed though.....and this is now what we are. I cringed when I saw all of the ''play-off'' posts from over-optimistic supporters....because a look at the club in general,...and the appauling squad we have indicates we have basically ''had it'' under DS. One or two signings in January will be like p*****g in the wind......and at best will keep us up in the Championship. Anything less than this will see us down for the first time since 1958.....and out of things for a decade or more.

This is a crisis......and I hope DS realises it.

Cluck I must say grateful for your most incisive contribution. Interesting how only after a few hours I am relegated to the second page . Sadly not one of the regular contributors, and as such don''t attract the usual banal witterings. This club is on the slippery slope unless people like us get together..... 

The KPIs don''t even tell the full story - you would need to compare them over the last 5 seasons. And the sorry story is that we''ve gone backwards.I''m not one of the usual "moaners". I have a very positive outlook. I''m even still thinking we''ll make a top 6 finish. But the simple fact is that we''re going nowhere fast. I''m trying to look for the positives. But for the moment I can''t see any apart from the fact that the rest of the Championship are not much better. That''s the chink of light.