Sign in to follow this  
FatMan Fat

Whats happened to Brennan

I have been away on holiday for 2 weeks...just wondering what had happened to Brennan..is he injured or just out of favour?

I do hope Mr W is not up to his old tricks of "blanking" a player that he has signed, as he has had a tendancy to do in the past.
IMHO Brennan has contributed very well to the balance of the team and has aquited himself whenever selected...so what''s the story?????

he might be on the bench but i think hes out of favour although i think he was carrying a slight strain
Did anyone hear abouttt Huckerby playing with a brockern rib for about 4-5 games?

Jimbo looked happy enough as he left Delia''s restaurant this lunchtime, I have to say, but I, like the rest of you, don''t have any idea if there is anything going on in the background. We just have to trust Worthy to do whatever he thinks is for the best of the team on a match-by-match basis. He sees them every day so he knows best!

Had a fall out with Worthington after being subbed apparently and we all know that once that happens the only way is out. Pity if this is true as I think he''s a really good player who should either be in the team or on the bench.